How to activate Travel Channel on Roku, Smart TV, Fire Stick TV
The Travel Channel has for several decades given the global audience a deep connection to the world through the eyes of curious explorers. With even a wider selection of shows beyond travel such as the paranormal and mystery shows, you are bound to include it in your channel list.
There are a variety of platforms that allow you to access the Travel Channel both through cable providers and online streaming services.
How to activate the Travel Channel
Travel Channel activation can be completed in just a few easy and simple steps. However, each platform may require different activation instructions.
Follow these simple processes to activate the channel on Roku, Smart TV, and Fire Stick TV, and more.
Roku is a TV home streaming device that allows you to watch different channels on your TV. To download and activate the Travel Channel on Roku, follow these steps:
- Launch the Roku Channel Store if you haven’t downloaded the Travel Channel app yet.
- Search for the app, then download it
- Launch the app and select “Activate”
- Pick your TV service provider from the list. You can’t activate the Channel if you don’t have an active subscription with a TV provider.
- Write down the activation code that appears on your screen
- Open a browser on another device such as your phone or computer
- Type in travelchannel.com/roku and hit Enter
- Enter the Roku activation code that you had previously written down and click “Activate”
The Travel Channel has now been activated and you can enjoy the world’s mysteries and cultures showcased on the channel.
A smart TV is an advanced version of the regular TV as it can access the internet and therefore allow you to stream content through different apps.
Many smart TVs come with apps but they also allow for more additions.
Each TV comes with its own app store. If you own a Samsung TV , for example, you can access apps from the Samsung App Store. For the LG Smart TV, the apps are found on the webOS platform. However, the app activation process is similar.
To access the Travel Channel on your smart TV, follow this simple process:
- Go to your smart TV’s app store
- Search the Travel Channel app and select “Install”
- Launch the app and select Activate
- Select your TV service provider
- Copy the code that appears on your TV screen
- Open a browser on your computer, iPhone, or Android phone
- Visit the Travel Channel activation page and enter it in the prompt box then click Submit
If the activation process goes well, the app your Smart TV should display the Travel Channel home screen.
Amazon Fire Stick TV
Fire Stick TV is an Amazon device that can be connected to your TV and allows you to download apps for content streaming.
To download and activate Travel Channel on Fire Stick:
- Visit the Amazon app store on your Fire Stick
- Search the Travel Channel app and select “install”
- Open the app and select Activate
- Choose your TV service provider
- From a browser on your computer or smartphone, visit watch.TravelChannel.com/activate
- Enter the activation code and click “Activate”
The Travel Channel on your Amazon Fire Stick will be activated and you can stream your favorite shows.
Apple TV is an excellent platform that allows you to stream content through various providers such as YouTube TV, Fubo TV , Hulu with Live TV, and Philo.
To access the Travel Channel on Apple TV, follow these simple steps:
- From the home screen, launch the App Store
- Search for the Travel Channel, then select “Get” to start the installation. The Travel Channel app should appear on the home screen after installation.
- Launch Travel Channel and select Settings from the top right side of the screen
- Select sign in with a code
- Launch a browser on your computer or smartphone
- Open watch.travelchannel.com/activate
- Enter the code that appears on your TV screen here
- Click Activate
You can now stream the Travel Channel and binge-watch your favorite shows.
Have you managed to activate the Travel Channel? If you are having problems, make sure that you are using a device that is compatible.
You should also be subscribed to a provider that offers the channel.
- Fix apps won’t load on Hisense smart tv
- How to get Disney Plus with Verizon unlimited
- Panasonic TV NetFlix app problems
1 thought on “How to activate Travel Channel on Roku, Smart TV, Fire Stick TV”
I don’t have my service provider information. It’s supplied by the landlord.
Leave a Comment Cancel reply
Travel Channel GO
Catch up with your favorite Travel Channel shows anytime, anywhere with the all-new Travel Channel GO app - and now get access to up to 14 additional networks including TLC, ID, Discovery, Science Channel and more - all in one app. It’s FREE with your pay TV subscription. Link your pay TV provider (cable, satellite, telco, live TV streaming service) to access Travel Channel favorites lGhost Adventures, The Dead Files, Paranormal Caught on Camera, Mountain Monsters, Kindred Spirits, Portals to Hell and many more - plus top shows from other networks including Strange Evidence (Science Channel), Expedition Unknown (Discovery Channel), Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives (Food Network), Evil Lives Here (ID) and more. New episodes are available the same day as they premiere on TV. With Travel Channel GO You Can: • Stream Travel Channel and more networks LIVE anytime on all your favorite devices • Find shows to watch with the live schedule guide • Access thousands of episodes on demand - from current hits to classic favorites • See new episodes of shows on the app the same day and time they premiere on TV • Binge your favorite Travel Channel series and specials including Ghost Adventures, The Dead Files, Paranormal Caught on Camera, Mountain Monsters, Kindred Spirits, Portals to Hell - and many more! • Get unlimited access to everything the Discovery family of networks has to offer - free with your pay TV subscription. Requirements: • Available in the U.S. only • Wi-Fi connection recommended Need help? Visit gohelp.discovery.com. Visitor Agreement: https://corporate.discovery.com/visitor-agreement/ Privacy Notice: https://corporate.discovery.com/privacy-policy California Privacy Notice: https://corporate.discovery.com/privacy-policy/#cappi California Do Not Sell My Personal Info: https://corporate.discovery.com/california_dns We may work with third-party advertising companies and other partners that help us deliver tailored advertisements to you.
Description, screenshots, enter your date of birth.
Sign in with your Microsoft account to view. May contain mature content.
You may not access this content
What's new in this version
• Stream live TV when you link your pay TV provider • Watch select episodes and entire seasons of your favorite shows from up to 15 networks! • Browse by genre - from Natural History, Science and Tech to Food, Home and more - to find your favorite shows and discover new ones • Continue watching episodes where you left off across all of your devices • Save shows and episodes to your watch later with My List • Closed-captioning support
- Stream live TV when you link your pay TV provider
- Watch select episodes and entire seasons of your favorite shows from up to 15 networks!
- Browse by genre - from Natural History, Science and Tech to Food, Home and more - to find your favorite shows and discover new ones
- Continue watching episodes where you left off across all of your devices
- Save shows and episodes to your watch later with My List
- Closed-captioning support
Published by, developed by, release date, approximate size, this app can, installation, language supported, publisher info, additional terms, seizure warnings, report this product, legal disclaimer.
Report this app to Microsoft
- Offensive content
- Malware or virus
- Privacy concerns
- Misleading app
- Poor performance
Stay informed about special deals, the latest products, events, and more from Microsoft Store. Available to United States residents.
By clicking sign up, I agree that I would like information, tips, and offers about Microsoft Store and other Microsoft products and services. Privacy Statement
You’re now signed up to receive Microsoft Store emails. Thank you!
ID GO - Stream Live TV
About this app
Ratings and reviews
- Flag inappropriate
- Show review history
App support, more by discovery communications llc.
Activate Your Code Here!
110% best value guarantee. no blackout dates., codes are case-sensitive., as seen in:.
1,000,000 properties with top brands that you trust!
8,000 nationwide locations. Includes comparative pricing!
8 day and 7 night resort stays in destinations around the world.
Thousands of activities and excursions to add to your vacation.
NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK
NAPA VALLEY, CALIFORNIA
RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL
Top Brands We Offer
This site uses 'cookies' to ensure you are presented with the best experience. Learn More
Cord Cutting Guides, News, and Reviews
How to Watch Travel Channel Without Cable in 2024
Let's take a trip far, far away from cable and learn how to watch Travel Channel without cable! Like so many other great TV channels, Travel Channel is something that we call “network TV.” That, unfortunately, means that you can’t watch Travel Channel over the air like you can with some other channels. With antennas doing us no good here, are we stuck with cable and satellite? Of course not! There are still a lot of great ways to watch Travel Channel without cable or satellite, so let's explore all of our options.
How to Watch Travel Channel Online Without Cable
The services that we'll list here all have a few things in common. That's because they're all a type of service that we call a “skinny bundle.” Which leads us to an important question: what is a skinny bundle ?
A skinny bundle is a type of pay-TV multichannel service. The big reason that skinny bundles are so different from cable and satellite services is that they are delivered over the internet – “over the top,” in industry lingo. This has a ton of consequences for how the services actually feel, work, and treat their customers.
Not every skinny bundle service offers Travel Channel, but a lot of them do. Here are the most trustworthy skinny bundles that offer you ways to watch Travel Channel without cable:
- Hulu + Live TV
Can I Watch Travel Channel on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, or Chromecast?
Travel Channel transports you to gorgeous locations and exotic places, but did you know it can do that on both a big screen and a small screen? That’s right; watching Travel Channel without cable is possible with everything from big-screen smart TVs to the phone you keep in your pocket.
More to Watch for Travel Channel Fans
If you’ve reached this point, you should be well on your way to watching Travel Channel without cable. While Travel Channel can teach you about everything from ghost ships to lost cities, it won’t tell you everything you need to know. For instance, what are you supposed to do if you fall in love with a particular region and want to know how to cook that cuisine?
That’s where the Cooking Channel comes in handy. It will teach you how to make backyard burgers, authentic Italian pastas, and everything else. It’s a useful tool regardless of your level of skill when it comes to cooking. Not everyone can be a master chef, and that’s OK. You can still learn a lot when you watch the Cooking Channel without cable. Check out our Cooking Channel guide to learn exactly how to do that.
The Food Network is also a stellar option for learning about different kinds of cooking. It’s also a fun way to watch competitions like “Chopped” and “Cake Wars.” And you can chop your television bills, too, when you read our guide to watching Food Network without cable .
2 thoughts on “ How to Watch Travel Channel Without Cable in 2024 ”
I know that Hulu has a $5.99 package but it seems like you can’t be sure what you get unless you take the free trial. I’m not trying to cut cable for now but in our area, when we went with Comcast for our internet and phone, we lost the travel channel and investigation ID. And we watched those channels a lot. So I’m just trying to access at least one of those.
Great share ! I have my own streaming device but didn’t knew how to activate different channels. this blog helped me with that. Also, I recommend Troubleshoot Xperts as one of the best Tech blogger. go and check them now !!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
- Sun. Feb 25th, 2024
How to Activate Travel Channel
Table of Contents
The Travel Channel is an American television channel owned by Discovery. These days, travel narratives on the Travel Channel are unscripted TV dramas. They are also one of the most popular travel learning channels worldwide.
Activate it to watch the most-requested entertainment programs, such as The Dead Files (with Andrew Zimmern), Bizarre Eats (with Andrew Zimmern), and Mysteries of the Museum (with others). With satellite or cable, you can watch TC shows on your TV. Streaming can also be done on your device. The majority of Americans watch TV these days. Activate without a cable subscription at watch.travelchannel.com. Users will need an internet connection to watch.
We will discuss how you can accomplish it. When you activate it through travelchannel.com/activate on Roku, you’ll be able to watch the world’s most-requested entertainment shows, including The Dead Files.
It has become known for its award-winning documentaries, reality shows, and travel education programs over the years. Currently, Americans love to travel. They can access their content at travelchannel.com/activate without a cable; they can stream it without any wires.
There is a Go activation code on watch.travelchannel.com/activate for Smart TVs.
Additionally, It is available via Roku (DirecTV Now), Apple TV, and Apple TV. Amazon Fire TV. Android TV. Xbox. The Fire Stick.
On a smart TV, how to activate travelchannels You need the travelchannel.com activation code to implement it on your streaming device. Simply follow the steps listed below.
- Connect your smart TV to the Internet and turn it on.
- Search “TravelChannel Go” in the “Google Play store” by entering the search field.
- Download the app and install it on your TV.
- Launch the TravelChannel Go app.
- You will find the activation codes within the app.
- You can find them at watch.travelchannel.com/activate.
- Your TV screen will ask for the activation code. Type it in capitalized letters.
- Click the “Activate” button.
- Complete the activation process by following the TV’s instructions.
Once you download and install the Travelchannel application and view the activation code when you open it, this advanced assistance measure works 100% on all keen TVs.
Visit www.travelchannel.com/activate on Roku
Below are the steps for creating the Travelchannel activation code on your Roku TV and accessing Watch.travelchannel.com/Activate for the activation process .
- Press “Home” on your Roku TV.
- You can find Travel Channel Go under “Channels.”
- Click “Add Channel” to add it.
- Sign up for Roku.
- Install the Travel Channel app.
- Make note of your TV’s activation number.
- On your computer, you can now access watch.travelchannel.com/activate.
- A code will need to be entered at the bottom of your TV screen.
- Then hit “Activate.”
To watch it on Amazon Fire TV, follow the steps below.
- Turn on the Amazon Fire TV.
- Press the home key on your remote to return to the main menu.
- Search for Travel Channel Go on Fire TV.
- Fire TV: Install the app.
- Use your remote to access “Travel Channel Go”.
- On your TV screen, you will see an “activation key”.
- Enter watch. travelchannel.com/activate in your computer browser.
- Activation codes must be capitalized.
- Then click “Activate.”
- Then you can watch Travel Channel Go on your Amazon Fire TV.
Travelchannel.com/activate on Android TV
Follow the steps below to activate on Android TV and start watching.
- Your smart TV is compatible with Google Play Store.
- Find and install “Travel Channel Go.”
- Select the movie app in your TV app.
- Learn the Travel Channel subscription code.
- Activate the channel online at watch.travelchannel.com/activate.
- On your TV, enter the code for activation.
- Hit “Activate.”
- You can then browse it on your Fire TV after activating it.
- Activate Bally Sports
- Activate NBC Sports
- How to Activate Discovery Channel
Overcoming challenges with business intelligence solutions, what is cloud hosting, twitch tv activate, leave a reply cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Upcoming Residential Projects in Pune: A Comprehensive Guide
Real estate buying tips: a guide for first-time home buyers and investors, what to expect from a leading digital marketing company , free web directory submission sites and how it can help you rank on google.
Search for movies, TV shows, channels, sports teams, streaming services, apps, and devices.
Travel Channel is a TV channel that you can watch with a live TV streaming service .
- $25 / month
- DIRECTV STREAM Choice
- $108.99 / month
- Sling TV Sling Orange
- $40 / month
- Hulu Live TV
- $76.99 / month
- $91.99 / month
- $69.99 / month
- Spectrum TV Essentials
- $15 / month
- $72.99 / month
How to Watch Travel Channel Live Without Cable in 2024
You can stream Travel Channel with a live TV streaming service . No cable or satellite subscription needed. Start watching with a free trial.
You have six options to watch Travel Channel online. You can watch with a 7-Day Free Trial of Philo . You can also watch with DIRECTV STREAM , Sling TV , Hulu Live TV , Fubo , and YouTube TV .
Watch Travel Channel
We recommend Philo for most viewers. You'll be able to watch Travel Channel and 18 of the Top 35 Cable channels.
TV Everywhere App
Some live TV streaming services include access to Watch Travel Channel , which has live and on demand Travel Channel shows.
All Live TV Streaming Services to Watch Travel Channel
Can i watch travel channel with philo.
Yes, Philo includes Travel Channel as part of their Philo package. The service costs $25, after a 7-Day Free Trial .
Philo has 60 channels as part of their plan, including A&E, AMC, BET, Comedy Central, Discovery, Food Network, Hallmark Channel, HGTV, History, Investigation Discovery, Lifetime, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Network, TLC, VH1, and WE tv.
This is the full Philo Channel List .
Every Philo subscriber can record Travel Channel to their Unlimited Cloud DVR, while 3 users can stream at the same time.
Philo supports a wide-range of devices to stream Travel Channel including Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Roku, Android TV, iPhone/iPad, Android Phone/Tablet, Mac, Windows, Samsung Smart TV, Sony Smart TV, and VIZIO Smart TV. Philo is not available to stream on PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, and LG Smart TV.
Can I watch Travel Channel with DIRECTV STREAM?
Yes, DIRECTV STREAM includes Travel Channel as part of the DIRECTV STREAM Choice package for $108.99 a month , after a 5-Day Free Trial .
DIRECTV STREAM has 65 channels as part of their plan, including A&E, AMC, BET, Bravo, Cartoon Network, CNN, Comedy Central, Discovery, Disney Channel, Disney Junior, E!, ESPN, Food Network, Fox News, Freeform, FX, FXX, Hallmark Channel, HGTV, History, Investigation Discovery, Lifetime, MSNBC, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Network, Syfy, TBS, TLC, TNT, truTV, USA Network, VH1, and WE tv.
This is the full DIRECTV STREAM Channel List .
Every DIRECTV STREAM subscriber can record Travel Channel to their Unlimited Cloud DVR, while up to 20 users can stream at the same time.
DIRECTV STREAM supports a wide-range of devices to stream Travel Channel including Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Roku, Android TV, iPhone/iPad, Android Phone/Tablet, Mac, Windows, LG Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, Sony Smart TV, and VIZIO Smart TV. DIRECTV STREAM is not available to stream on PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo.
Can I watch Travel Channel with Sling TV?
Yes, Sling TV includes Travel Channel as part of their Sling Orange package for $40 a month .
Sling TV has 30 channels as part of their plan, including A&E, AMC, BET, Bravo, Cartoon Network, CNN, Comedy Central, Discovery, Disney Channel, E!, ESPN, Food Network, Fox News, Freeform, FX, HGTV, History, Investigation Discovery, Lifetime, MSNBC, Syfy, TBS, TLC, TNT, truTV, and USA Network.
This is the full Sling TV Channel List .
Every Sling TV subscriber can record to their 50 hours Cloud DVR, which can be upgraded to 200 Hours for $5 a month. 1 users can stream Travel Channel on Sling TV at the same time.
Sling TV supports a wide-range of devices to stream Travel Channel including Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Roku, Android TV, iPhone/iPad, Android Phone/Tablet, Mac, Windows, Xbox, LG Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, Sony Smart TV, and VIZIO Smart TV. Sling TV is not available to stream on PlayStation and Nintendo.
Can I watch Travel Channel with Hulu Live TV?
Yes, Hulu Live TV includes Travel Channel as part of their Hulu Live TV package for $76.99 a month .
Hulu Live TV has 70 channels as part of their plan, including A&E, BET, Bravo, Cartoon Network, CNN, Comedy Central, Discovery, Disney Channel, Disney Junior, E!, ESPN, Food Network, Fox News, Freeform, FX, FXX, Hallmark Channel, HGTV, History, Investigation Discovery, Lifetime, MSNBC, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Network, Syfy, TBS, TLC, TNT, truTV, USA Network, and VH1.
This is the full Hulu Live TV Channel List .
Every Hulu Live TV subscriber can record Travel Channel to their Unlimited Cloud DVR, while 2 users can stream at the same time. For $9.99/month, you can upgrade to use on unlimited devices at home and three on-the-road.
Hulu Live TV supports a wide-range of devices to stream Travel Channel including Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Roku, Android TV, iPhone/iPad, Android Phone/Tablet, Mac, Windows, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, LG Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, Sony Smart TV, and VIZIO Smart TV.
DIRECTV STREAM Cash Back
Let us know your e-mail address to send your $50 Amazon Gift Card when you sign up for DIRECTV STREAM.
You will receive it ~2 weeks after you complete your first month of service.
- Only valid for new DIRECTV STREAM subscribers.
- Only valid once per household.
- You must pay and maintain service for at least one month to be eligible.
- Purchase must be completed on the DIRECTV STREAM website.
- You’ll receive gift card 4-6 weeks after purchase (~2 weeks after your first month).
- Cannot be combined with any other promotion and won’t be eligible if you try to use a coupon code or cash back from another site.
Sling TV Cash Back
Let us know your e-mail address to send your $25 Uber Eats Gift Card when you sign up for Sling TV.
- Only valid for new Sling TV subscribers to Sling Orange, Blue, or Sling Orange + Blue.
- You must click from The Streamable and complete your purchase on the Sling TV website.
Hulu Live TV Cash Back
Let us know your e-mail address to send your $35 Amazon Gift Card when you sign up for Hulu Live TV.
- Only valid for new Hulu Live TV subscribers.
- You must click from The Streamable and complete your purchase on the Hulu Live TV website.
- Mobile Apps
- Stream on discovery+
- Program Guide
- Ghost Adventures
- Ghost Hunters
- Ghost Brothers
- Conjuring Kesha
- The Dead Files
- Destination Fear
- Eli Roth Presents: A Ghost Ruined My Life
- Ghost Nation
- The Holzer Files
- Kindred Spirits
- Mountain Monsters
- Paranormal Caught on Camera
- Portals to Hell
- Amy Bruni and Adam Berry
- Destination Fear Team
- Don Wildman
- Ghost Adventures Crew
- The Holzer Files Team
- Jack Osbourne and Katrina Weidman
- Steve Dischiavi
- Watch Live TV
- Tips for Solo Travelers
- 4 Gorgeous Waterfalls
- 5 Extreme Swings
- World's 10 Best Swimming Holes
- Best BBQ in America
- Tilt! at 360 Chicago
- Big City, Little Budget: New York
- Big City, Little Budget: San Francisco
- Bizarre Foods in the Kitchen
- One Bag and You're Out
From Our Shows
- Bizarre Foods
- Bizarre Foods: Delicious Destinations
- Booze Traveler
- Expedition Unknown
- Hotel Impossible
- Mysteries at the Museum
- New Orleans
- New York City
- Washington, DC
- Myrtle Beach
- Niagara Falls
- San Antonio
Explore By Region
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
- South & Central America
- Amusement Parks
- Arts and Culture
- Food and Wine
- National Parks
- Health and Wellness
- Long Weekends
- Outdoor Adventure
- Family Travel
- Girls' Getaways
- LGBT Travel
- Solo Travel
- Budget Tips
- Gear and Gadgets
- Hotels and Lodging
- Plan Your Bucket List
- Savvy Traveler
- Travel's Best
Travel Channel Homepage
Creepy Urban Legends From Each State
Get Your Paranormal Fix On The Go
11 Of The Scariest Ghost Stories From Reddit
Ghost Adventures: Stream Now on discovery+
The Dead Files: Stream Now on discovery+
Destination Fear: Stream Now on discovery+
Paranormal news & updates, paranormal-themed pajamas and blankets for your next trvl binge sesh.
Jack Osbourne's Most Shocking Adventures
Plan the Perfect Summer Staycation
Tips to Avoid Hotel and Homestay Booking Scams
10 Over-the-Top Airbnb’s We’d Love to Stay in
The Best Travel-Size Toiletries to Bring On Your Next Trip
The Best Viral Travel Gear from TikTok
The Spirits in the Conjuring House Were Quick to Show Themselves
Haunted History: A Shuttered Pennsylvania Nursing Home Is Home to Dozens of Trapped Souls
Cult Leader Charles Manson Controlled People from Behind Bars
7 Best Pieces of Evidence Recovered By the Expedition Bigfoot Team
6 Things Witnesses Said About the Roswell Incident
Unraveling The Mysterious Death of Marilyn Monroe
Is Abraham Lincoln Haunting the White House?
Top 5 States For UFO Sightings
Amityville: Inside the Case that Rattled a Seasoned Paranormal Investigator
This Doll Might Haunt You Just Because You Saw Her Photo
7 Times a Ghost Was Caught on Security Camera
11 Eerie Urban Legends of New Jersey
This Teddy Bear Can Tell You If Your House Is Haunted
Gifts for the Aspiring Ghost Hunter in Your Life
Ornaments for the Paranormal and Supernatural Obsessed
Get To Know Chuck & Karama, Hosts Of The ‘Pop Paranormal’ Podcast
12 Days of December UFO Sightings
More From Travel
- Stream Travel Channel
- Ways to Watch Travel Channel
- Privacy Notice
- Visitor Agreement
- Online Closed Captioning
- California Privacy Notice
- Discovery, Inc.
- Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information
- Food Network
- Travel Channel
- Cooking Channel
- © 2024 Warner Bros. Discovery, Inc. or its subsidiaries and affiliates. All rights reserved.