- Exact location
- Less than 15 km
- Less than 25 km
- Less than 35 km
- Less than 45 km
- Less than 55 km
- Less than 65 km
- Less than 75 km
Tourism Jobs in Adelaide
Chief executive officer, operations supervisor (rail), engineering manager - wikicamps, chef 2 - permanent part time, head of product, hospitality attendant | 2024 season, business intelligence analyst, group payroll manager, management accountant, customer experience specialist, leading hand dining (waiter/waitress) - permanent part-time, procurement specialist /analyst, waiter/waitress 2 - permanent part-time, companies now hiring in adelaide:, tourism – related jobs in adelaide:.
- Hotel Manager
- Event Planner
- Event Manager
- Event Coordinator
- Hotel Director
- Travel Manager
- Part Time Driver
- Travel Agent
- Travel Consultant
Tourism jobs in Adelaide – Similar offers:
- Tourism Management
- Hospitality Tourism
- Sustainable Tourism
- Tourism Marketing
Tourism jobs – More locations:
- South Australia
Broaden your job search:
Current job opportunities available below. You can also keep an eye out for career updates by following us on LinkedIn .
Here at the South Australian Tourism Commission, we do things a little differently.
South Australia is our passion – a place where we win hearts, grow futures and change minds.
We work as a team to share the very best of our Great State across our country, and the world – to deliver outstanding results for the tourism industry.
We are a government agency responsible for leading and growing South Australia’s visitor economy. Achieving our goals is made possible thanks to the passionate and curious team of people who work here. The majority of our team is based in Adelaide – however, we have experts based around the world who help promote South Australia as a leading tourism destination internationally.
To find out more, see our purpose and mission . You can learn more about our business groups , including Events South Australia, Marketing, and Destination Development.
Rich in diversity, with a wide range of roles, responsibilities and clients, the South Australian Government employs more than 100,000 South Australians, making it the largest employer in the state. Visit iworkfor.sa.gov.au for more information and to view jobs across the SA public sector.
Find out more about our values and what it’s like to work at the SATC.
We thrive on taking risks and enjoy stepping outside our comfort zone. We embrace ambiguity and fail fast to learn. We’re confident, brave and always back ourselves to deliver what we say we will.
WOMADelaide 2018, Botanic Park, Adelaide Image Credit: Grant Hancock
We never settle for simply scratching the surface. We’re hungry for knowledge, fresh ideas and innovations.
We’re innately curious at heart. We ask the right questions to get the right outcomes and go the extra mile to deliver them.
Coober Pedy, Flinders Ranges & Outback Image Credit: Callum Jackson
We have a passion for excellence and exceeding expectations. We all want South Australia to be the very best it can be and work with dedication, spirit and intensity to achieve our goals. We care for those around us and actively energise and support one another.
Port Lincoln, Eyre Peninsula Image Credit: Jem Cresswell
We believe there’s nothing we can’t do as a team. Relentlessly positive and always confident and resourceful in the face of challenges, we have bold aspirations and go after them with optimism, tenacity and purpose.
Port Noarlunga, Fleurieu Peninsula Image Credit: Luke Greaves
Why choose us?
A wide range of employee benefits are also available including:
- Chance to volunteer and participate in SATC events like the internationally renowned Santos Tour Down Under
- Opportunity to join a fun and active social club
- Professional development and study assistance
- Access to a free and confidential employee assistance program
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Casual Fridays (with a gold coin donation towards a nominated charity).
We seek people whose skills, knowledge and experience will enable the success of our goals as well as people who thrive working as part of a team and who share our love of South Australia.
Our position descriptions are carefully considered and the essential and desirable criteria outline what we are looking for from a candidate. Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of how well they fulfil the criteria: you must provide examples to demonstrate your ability to meet these in your application. Pay close attention to what is requested from applications in the job advertisement - some will require more detail than others.
We provide detailed position descriptions to give candidates a clear indication of the role, however a contact name is also listed if you require additional information prior to applying.
We ask that applications are received either as .doc, .dox or .pdf files. We don’t have any requirements regarding the layout of your application; you should choose a layout which best showcases your suitability for the role and most importantly addresses the criteria listed in the position description.
Given we usually receive a very high response rate to our vacancies, we do ask that:
- Covering letters are kept to a maximum of two pages
- CVs are kept to a maximum of four pages
It is important to ensure your application is received before the closing date and is sent to the contact/address listed on the job advert.
Applications sent directly to the [email protected] inbox will receive an automatic acknowledgment when received, however due to the large number of applications received only those applicants short listed by the Selection Panel for an interview will be contacted further.
We recognise the importance of developing emerging talent and supporting the next generation of tourism professionals from South Australia. We work with local higher education providers to offer placements to students currently enrolled in courses related to tourism, marketing and events.
Tourism jobs in Adelaide
Average salary: $114,355 /yearly
Management accountant, hozpitality - reservations manager.
Ventia Accommodation Clerk Ventia Accommodation Clerk
Office Manager | Craigmore
Estia Health Office Manager | Craigmore Estia Health Offic...
Restaurant bar manager
Key front office
Operations supervisor (rail), lecturer b/c - marketing - wine business.
$107,276 - $126,894
The University of Adelaide
Hospitality Attendant | 2024 Season
Galley hand - casual.
SeaLink South Australia
Chef 2 - Permanent Part Time
Diesel mechanics - new ea rates of pay.
Bus Drivers - NEW EA Rates of Pay!
Customer service computer job - work from home part time.
$26 per hour
Mate / First Officer - Permanent Full-Time
Life changing career opportunity for general practitioners in adelaide.
Health Staff Recruitment
Senior Architect \ Project Leader
Studio Nine Architects
Coach Driver Tours & Charters - Casual
- Jobs in Adelaide
- Tourism Adelaide
Tour guide Jobs in All Adelaide SA
Perform a job search, related searches.
- All Adelaide SA
- Noarlunga Centre SA 5168
- Glenelg SA 5045
- Mawson Lakes SA 5095
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a Full time job
- El Questro is one of Australia’s iconic luxury lodges located in North WA.
- Lead a dynamic team of 130 live onsite employees across three unique properties.
- Ride the wave of a thriving, diverse Australian owned company.
- Permanent, full time role in small Centre
Tour Guide Driver - Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- Relocate to Ayers Rock - Yulara - relocation $$ available & staff accommodation
- Work alongside our dedicated team that creates with passion and excellence
- Live and breathe the Outback and an experience of a lifetime with AAT Kings
Tour Guide Ready Program
- Make your dream of becoming a Tour Guide a reality through our program.
- Relocation assistance, training and licensing, staff accommodation provided!
- Generous travel discounts and growth opportunities within the industry.
Coach Driver Tours & Charters - Casual
This is a Casual/Vacation job
- Travel benefits and learning opportunities provided
- Reputable for providing a fabulous experience for our passengers
- Join our professional, friendly and hard working coach operations team
- Accommodation and meals provided
- Unique career opportunity
- Refer a friend sign on bonuses available!
Driver Trainer - Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- 5 weeks annual leave and generous travel discounts for you, family and friends!
- Relocation assistance and staff accommodation provided.
- Great working culture working with people who are passionate about travel.
Coxswain - Part time or Casual
Master v skipper - part time/casual.
This is a Part time job
Bus/Coach driver - LR licence & LP accreditation
Deputy operations manager kangaroo island.
- Socially responsible B-Corp
- We support e-learning and professional development
- Flexible work arrangements to ensure you keep your life-work balance
- Weekly Pays, On site parking and Brekkie on us!
- 75% Child Care discount off the gap fee!
- Be the leader of a fantastic existing team environment
Ticketing and Billing Settlement Plan (BSP) Specialist
Outdoor adventure instructors for 2024.
- Variety of work, all year round security
- Upskilling and additional training available
- Must have a drivers Licence, travel required
Cellar Door Assistant
- Friendly Working Environment
- Safety is First and Foremost
- The Beautiful McLaren Vale
Indigenous Engagement Assistant Manager
- A rewarding position to promote Anangu across the NPY Region
- Annual Vacation Bonus and Cultural Leave
- Discounted Rent and access to employee benefits and discounts
Group Payroll Manager
- Modern Rivervale, WA office with free onsite parking
- Remote work option available for suitability experienced candidate
- Multi award winning WA based aviation and tourism group
- Take your career to the next level with N360's extensive L&D Programs !
- Join a multidisciplinary company & share your passion with peers just like you !
- Flexible & hybrid working options ! WFH, in the office or in the community !
Student Support and Success Coach and Schools Engagement Volunteer Coordinator
Production support officer - safety officer.
- Do interesting work that MATTERS
- GROW your career
- Salary between $105K - $115K
Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education
- Courses by industry