Singapore Passion Tours
Explore all the possibilities Singapore has to offer.
Show me only
- Action Seeker Find fun and thrills
- Collector Shop and set trends
- Culture Shaper Uncover arts and culture
- Explorer Discover hidden wonders
- Foodie Savour new flavours
- Socialiser Meet and mingle
- Free Singapore Tours Wallet friendly tours
Tours are booked directly with the tour operators and you are encouraged to check directly with them. Singapore Tourism Board makes no representation or warranty regarding the goods or services provided by the tour operator, and shall not be liable for the same.
Book Other Activities in Singapore
- Flights & Hotels
1 adult , 0 child , Economy
Children under age 2 must sit in a seat or on a lap.
1 room , 1 Guest
Child's age as of check-in date.
Enter the actual age above – It may lower room prices.
1 room , 1 Guest , Economy
Enter the actual age below – It may lower room prices.
This service is provided in partnership with Expedia. Clicking ‘Search’ will redirect you to Expedia’s travel portal. Do note that each booking is limited to a maximum of 6 pax in total.
Search for destination using the search above
Also Check Out
- Promotions Contact Us Locate Us
- Big Bus Tours
- Guided Night Tours
- Guided Walking Tours
- S.E.A. Aquarium
- Universal Studios Singapore
- Singapore Flyer
- Gardens by The Bay
- Singapore Zoo, River & Night Safari
- Singapore Pass Best Value!
- Hop-on Hop-off Tours
- City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Tour (2 Lines)
City sightseeing hop-on hop-off tour (2 routes).
by City Sightseeing Singapore
price SG$ 43
Tour & shop Singapore at your own pace along 43 stops & 2 routes!
- Unlimited access to touring system + tour commentaries in 12 languages!
- Bus stops conveniently located covering places you want to visit.
- Open top-deck makes touring fun + panoramic view!
- Sorry, Currently Unavailable
- Free Transfer
It is easy to enjoy Singapore with the City Sightseeing open-top touring system. The hop-on and hop-off system allows you to tour at your own leisurely pace. Spot an interesting place or sight? Simply hop off and walk around and you can continue the tour later by hopping on the next bus. With 1 bus arriving every 20 minutes, the City Sightseeing system links you to major sights, attractions and hotels which doubles as a transportation system and makes it easy and convenient for you to move around!
It's easy to get tickets for City Sightseeing - you can get them at our BIG BUS & DUCK Tourist Hub, or even hop on to any of our buses and purchase them directly from our bus captains (payment in cash only). Your pass will be valid for a full 24 hours from point of purchase, so if you start touring at 4pm today, it will last until 4pm the next day.
How do I purchase the City Sightseeing tour?
You can book online via this website or call our guest hotline at (+65) 6338 6877 for bookings and reservations.
For collection of your tickets, with your E-Receipt please head over to our DUCK & HiPPO counter located at Suntec Shopping Mall (#01-330).
Can we purchase the City Sightseeing tour in Singapore?
YES! Simply hop-on to any of our City Sightseeing/Original Tour buses and purchase onboard the bus (payment in cash only)! Alternatively, you can purchase the City Sightseeing tour passes at the DUCK & HiPPO counter at Suntec, Singapore Visitor Centre (orchard gateway@emerald), Changi Airport Terminal 1, 2 and 3 Arrival Meeting Hall.
For help, please call our guest hotline at 6338 6877.
Can we start the tour any time?
What is the city sightseeing tour about what sights do they cover.
The City Sightseeing (CS) tour comprises 2 different routes - Yellow & Red. CS Yellow Line is a bus route that operates in the East–West direction, effectively connecting you to hotels and major shopping malls along Orchard Road. Major attractions along this route include the Singapore Botanic Gardens, Marina Bay Sands, Flyer and Clarke Quay.
CS Red Line is a bus tour that operates in the North-South direction and which connects the major heritage sights such as Little India, Arab Street and Chinatown.
The CS buses operate at a frequency of 15-20 minutes throughout the day. With a reliable system at your service, rain or shine, it's your ticket to fuss-free travels around the city!
You Might Also Be Interested In
Suntec Convention Centre
From SG$ 45
Big Bus Tours - Choice of 'City' or 'Heritage' Route
From SG$ 37
DUCKtours + Big Bus Tours (Discover)
From SG$ 104 99
- --> All Nippon Airways, Etihad Airways, Indigo Airways and Singapore Airlines (flights to Maldives and Nepal) now operate from Terminal 2. Click here for flight information. See more See less --> -->
- SEARCH ARRIVING FLIGHTS" data-tracking-link-section="navigation: FLIGHTS" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/flights/arrivals.html">SEARCH ARRIVING FLIGHTS
- SEARCH DEPARTING FLIGHTS" data-tracking-link-section="navigation: FLIGHTS" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/flights/departures.html">SEARCH DEPARTING FLIGHTS
- AIRLINE INFORMATION" data-tracking-link-section="navigation: FLIGHTS" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/flights/airlines.html">AIRLINE INFORMATION
- TERMINAL 2" data-tracking-link-section="navigation: AIRPORT GUIDE" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/airport-guide/terminal-2.html">TERMINAL 2
- TERMINAL 4 " data-tracking-link-section="navigation: AIRPORT GUIDE" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/airport-guide/terminal-4.html">TERMINAL 4
- ARRIVAL GUIDE" data-tracking-link-section="navigation: AIRPORT GUIDE" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/airport-guide/arriving.html">ARRIVAL GUIDE
- DEPARTURE GUIDE" data-tracking-link-section="navigation: AIRPORT GUIDE" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/airport-guide/departing.html">DEPARTURE GUIDE
- TRANSITING GUIDE" data-tracking-link-section="navigation: AIRPORT GUIDE" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/airport-guide/transit.html">TRANSITING GUIDE
- FACILITIES AND SERVICES" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/airport-guide/facilities-and-services.html">FACILITIES AND SERVICES
- SPECIAL ASSISTANCE" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/airport-guide/special-assistance.html">SPECIAL ASSISTANCE
- TRANSPORT" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/airport-guide/transport.html">TRANSPORT
- JEWEL CHANGI AIRPORT" data-tracking-link-section="navigation: DISCOVER" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/discover/jewel.html">JEWEL CHANGI AIRPORT
- EVENTS AT CHANGI" data-tracking-link-section="navigation: DISCOVER" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/discover/events-at-changi.html">EVENTS AT CHANGI
- CHANGI AIRPORT CONNECTOR" data-tracking-link-section="navigation: DISCOVER" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/discover/changi-airport-connector.html">CHANGI AIRPORT CONNECTOR
- WEDDINGS AT CHANGI AIRPORT " data-tracking-link-section="navigation: DISCOVER" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/discover/weddings-at-Changi.html">WEDDINGS AT CHANGI AIRPORT
- ATTRACTIONS " data-tracking-link-section="navigation: DISCOVER" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/discover/attractions.html">ATTRACTIONS
- CHANGI PRECINCT" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/discover/changi-precinct.html">CHANGI PRECINCT
- CHANGI LOVE KIDS" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/discover/changi-love-kids.html">CHANGI LOVE KIDS
- TRAVEL DEALS" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/discover/travel-deals.html">TRAVEL DEALS
- AIRPORT TOURS" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/discover/our-tours.html">AIRPORT TOURS
- LEARNING JOURNEYS" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/discover/learning-journeys.html">LEARNING JOURNEYS
- CHANGIVERSE" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/discover/changiverse.html">CHANGIVERSE
- SHALL WE JUST GO" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/discover/shall-we-just-go.html">SHALL WE JUST GO
- SHOPPING DIRECTORY" data-tracking-link-section="navigation: SHOP" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/shop/shopping-directory.html">SHOPPING DIRECTORY
- GREAT DEALS" data-tracking-link-section="navigation: SHOP" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/shop/promotions.html">GREAT DEALS
- SHOP ONLINE" data-tracking-link-section="navigation: SHOP" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/shop/online-duty-free-shopping.html">SHOP ONLINE
- CHANGI SHOPPING CONCIERGE" data-tracking-link-section="navigation: SHOP" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/shop/changi-shopping-concierge.html" target="_blank">CHANGI SHOPPING CONCIERGE
- CHANGI PAY" data-tracking-link-section="navigation: SHOP" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/shop/changipay.html">CHANGI PAY
- CHANGI 1ST" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/shop/changi-1st.html">CHANGI 1ST
- BE A CHANGI MILLIONAIRE" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/shop/be-a-changi-millionaire.html">BE A CHANGI MILLIONAIRE
- DINING DIRECTORY" data-tracking-link-section="navigation: DINE" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/dine/dining-directory.html">DINING DIRECTORY
- GREAT DEALS" data-tracking-link-section="navigation: DINE" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/dine/promotions.html">GREAT DEALS
- SIGN UP OR LOGIN" data-tracking-link-section="navigation: CHANGI REWARDS" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/changirewards/signup.html">SIGN UP OR LOGIN
- BENEFITS AND PRIVILEGES" data-tracking-link-section="navigation: CHANGI REWARDS" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/changirewards/benefits-and-privileges.html">BENEFITS AND PRIVILEGES
- REWARDS CATALOGUE" data-tracking-link-section="navigation: CHANGI REWARDS" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/changirewards/catalogue.html">REWARDS CATALOGUE
- MEMBER'S SPECIALS" data-tracking-link-section="navigation: CHANGI REWARDS" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/changirewards/promotions.html">MEMBER'S SPECIALS
- EVENTS" data-tracking-link-section="navigation: CHANGI REWARDS" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/changirewards/events.html">EVENTS
- GO MOBILE" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/changirewards/go-mobile-with-changi-app.html">GO MOBILE
- CHAT" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/changirewards/chat.html">CHAT
- FEEDBACK" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/changirewards/feedback.html">FEEDBACK
- THE GREAT CHANGI APPSCAPADE" data-tracking-link-section="navigation: CHANGI APP" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/changi-app/appscapade.html">THE GREAT CHANGI APPSCAPADE
- TRAVEL WITH CHANGI APP" data-tracking-link-section="navigation: CHANGI APP" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/changi-app/travel.html">TRAVEL WITH CHANGI APP
- BOOK, REDEEM & PLAY" data-tracking-link-section="navigation: CHANGI APP" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/changi-app/book-redeem-play.html">BOOK, REDEEM & PLAY
- DOWNLOAD CHANGI APP" data-tracking-link-section="navigation: CHANGI APP" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/changi-app/download-qr.html">DOWNLOAD CHANGI APP
- HELP CENTRE" data-tracking-link-section="navigation: CHANGI APP" class="sub-nvg__menu-item__a" href="/en/changi-app/help-centre.html">HELP CENTRE
Free Singapore Tour
SEE SINGAPORE IN UNDER 3 HOURS
If you are transiting through this tiny island-state, you can discover Singapore’s sights and sounds, and rich heritage with the Free Singapore Tour. For travellers with at least 5.5 hours to 24 hours to spare till your connecting flight, join one of our free 2.5-hour guided tours.
There are three bus tour itineraries which include two short photo stops at famous landmarks, and a walking tour itinerary to Jewel Changi Airport.
- You are a transit or transfer passenger at Changi Airport.
- Your checked-in baggage should be through checked to your end destination.
- Your layover period is at least 5.5 hours but less than 24 hours, and your flight schedule fits with our tour timings (refer to Tour Itineraries below).
- Passengers with a non-transit hotel booking are not allowed to join Free Singapore Tour.
- You can make a pre-booking of one (1) tour itinerary up to sixty (60) days prior to your intended tour date by clicking “ Book Now ” below.
- Or, upon arrival you may approach our tour booth(s) in the transit area for assistance (seats are subjected to availability).
- Upon arrival at Changi Airport, please remain in the transit area and do not clear Arrival immigration as the Free Singapore Tour booths are located within the transit area.
- The Free Singapore Tour booths are located at:
Level 2, Departure Transit Hall (Near Gate F50)
Opening hours: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Level 2, Departure Transit Hall (Near Gate A1-A8)
- Passport, boarding passes, valid entry visa and tour booking confirmation are required for registration. Eligibility to participate in the tour is subject to entry requirements stipulated by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority of Singapore .
- If you have bulky or wheeled cabin baggage, alcohol or duty-free items, you must leave them at a Baggage Storage counter (fees apply) in the transit area before checking-in for the tour.
- Laptops larger than A4 size are not allowed to be stored, you must hand-carry them on the tour.
- Availability of seats is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Tour itinerary may change, depending on weather and traffic conditions.
- Transit passengers are allowed to enter and exit Singapore once during their layover period, as per guidelines stipulated by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority of Singapore.
- Items such as Tobacco, cigarettes, vaporizers and e-cigarettes are not allowed on all tours, as the listed items are either banned or taxable upon entry into the Republic of Singapore.
- There are food sampling segments on some of the tour itineraries. If you have any food allergies, please take precautions and inform the tour guide before the tour starts.
Tour Timings and Itineraries
Changi Precinct Tour
Experience what it feels like to live as a Singaporean, through an exploration of the charming east side of Singapore, away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
City Sights Tour
See modern Singapore. Get a photo of the Merlion against the city skyline and marvel at the magical, Avatar-like Supertrees at Gardens by the Bay.
Step into a multi-dimensional destination combining retail, dining and attractions, and immerse in a lush green sanctuary through this 2.5-hour walking tour.
Discover Singapore's colonial past and cultural heritage through a visit to the historic Civic District, Chinatown, and the picturesque Kampong Gelam.
Frequently Asked Questions
The tours are available daily, including weekends and public holidays.
The Free Singapore Tour booths are open daily. The operating hours are:
Level 2, Departure Transit Hall (Near Gate A1 - A8)
Our tours are conducted in English.
Depending on the issuing country of the passport you are holding, passengers of eligible nationalities enjoy visa-free entry into Singapore. Please click here to find out if you require a visa to enter Singapore. Possession of a valid visa does not guarantee entry into Singapore. Please refer to the entry requirements for more information.
Visa Free Transit Facility (VFTF)
Passengers of eligible nationalities may also qualify for VFTF if prevailing entry requirements are met. Assessment for entry is determined by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) officers at the point of entry. For more information, please click here .
Please note that extension of stay for transiting travellers under the VFTF is strictly not allowed.
Yes, as you will be required to clear through Arrival Immigration. For a seamless experience, you are encouraged to complete the online Singapore Arrival Card within three (3) days prior to the date of arrival in Singapore.
For more information, please visit: https://www.ica.gov.sg/enter-transit-depart/entering-singapore/sg-arrival-card
Yes, you can make a pre-booking of one (1) tour itinerary up to sixty (60) days prior to your intended tour date. Check if your layover coincides with the tour schedules before proceeding to our FST online booking page. You can select the preferred itinerary, date and time and proceed with your booking. Upon arrival, please report to the nearest Free Singapore Tour booth in the Transit Area (do not clear Arrival Immigration) at least 90 minutes prior to your tour timing.
Please refer to the Terms and Conditions of the Free Singapore Tour.
All Free Singapore Tour participants are required to sign off on an Indemnity Form when they report at the Free Singapore Tour service counter before your tour begins.
For all tours, passengers are required to report to the Free Singapore Tour booth(s) in the Transit Area 90 minutes before the start of the tour to check in and confirm their attendance. Tour check-in will close 75 minutes before the tour starts. After a short briefing, you will clear Arrival Immigration as a group.
The Free Singapore Tour is a guided tour for transit and transfer passengers of Changi Airport only. If you are visiting Singapore, you are not eligible for the Free Singapore Tour.
No, passengers who participate in the Free Singapore Tour are required to complete the entire tour programme, without breaking away from the group.
For the Changi Precinct, City Sights, and Heritage Tours: Participants will be transported back to Changi Airport. The drop-off points will include Terminal 2, Terminal 3 and Jewel.
For the Jewel Tour: You will have the option to stay in Jewel or follow your Tour Guide back to Terminal 3 at the end of the tour.
All passengers are responsible for their subsequent flight check-in and security procedures in the respective terminals.
No, passengers with a non-transit hotel booking are not allowed to join Free Singapore Tour. As this complimentary service is for transit and transfer passengers at Changi Airport only, passengers with a long layover may wish to consider booking accommodation at Changi Airport’s full-fledged transit hotels . These transit hotels offer flexible block-hour rates and can be accessed easily before (if you arrive early) and after the tour (if you depart late).
The Jewel Walking Tour is wheelchair-accessible and stroller friendly. Passengers who require either use will need to fulfil the following requirements:
- He or she is accompanied and assisted by a travel companion; and
- He or she has their own wheelchair for the tour, as the airport or airline's equipment cannot be brought out of the airport premises
The Changi Precinct, City Sights, and Heritage Tours are not recommended for wheelchair users and stroller use due to the tour route.
You may join only one tour because transit passengers can only enter and exit Singapore once, as per guidelines by Immigration and Checkpoints Authority of Singapore (ICA). More information on each of the tour itineraries are available on the Free Singapore Tour website.
Passengers below 18 years old are not allowed to join the tour alone unless accompanied by an adult. All passengers have to sign an indemnity form prior to the tour and the indemnity requires signatories to be 18 years old and above.
In the unlikely event that participants are separated from the tour group, the particpant has to make his or her own way back to the airport at his or her own cost.
If you have further enquiries, please email [email protected] . We will get back to you within 7 working days.
- Travel Agent? Join Us
Get Travel Triangle in your pocket.
Get your app via sms
- Honeymoon Packages
- Family Packages
- Holiday Packages
- Holiday Deals
- Luxury Holidays
- Destination Guides
- Holiday Themes
- Plan My Holiday
- Sikkim - Gangtok - Darjeeling
- South Africa
- Inclusions / Exclusions
- 4nights 5days Singapore Sightseeing Tour Amazing
Singapore Sightseeing Package Rated 4.2 /5 (based on 2227 reviews) Singapore Sightseeing Package
Explore The Lion City With Best Singapore Sightseeing Tour Package 5 Days & 4 Nights
Sentosa Island has umpteen number of tourist spots to be explored
Enjoy the Wings of TIme Show in Sentosa Island
Universal Studios let get closer to Hollywood
The Universal Studios in Singapore promise an amusing day.
Visit the world’s first nocturnal zoo.
Hotel included in package:
- Singapore (5D)
Per Person on twin sharing
Price For The Month
TravelTriangle has served 8928 + travelers for Singapore
Singapore Sightseeing Package
Trip Location: Singapore Destinations Covered: 4N Singapore Start Point: Singapore Changi Airport End Point: Singapore Changi Airport Accommodation: Hotel Things to do: Island hopping, adventurous tours, sightseeing, shopping, culinary experiences, night safari, water activities
About The Package:
Embark on a breathtaking holiday experience with our reasonably priced Singapore Sightseeing packages. Our packages guarantee you the best of your time offering you 4 Nights, 5 Days in the glittering city of Singapore. With day-to-day itinerary, we provide you the cheapest and the best package to travel in a city which is worthy of your time.
Bestselling Singapore Tour Packages
Singapore is a country full of vibrant nightlife, modern lifestyle, sky-high buildings, lavish cruises, exotic wildlife, extravagant malls and local markets, lip-smashing food delicacies, and loads of other options which will surely going to make your holiday a memorable one. Singapore sightseeing packages lets the travelers explore all the major charms of the country for which it is famous for. However, Singapore local tour packages can be customized if a traveler needs to add or deduct any sight or activity as per his choice. Adventures of Sentosa Island, thrills of night safari, exciting themes of Universal studios and the beauty of Gardens By The Bay and Merlion Statue is what makes this country a charming one.
Your Singapore Sightseeing tour begins with your arrival at the airport from where our official will pick you up and drop you to the hotel for check-in. After a relaxing period, you are now about to familiarize with the wildlife world in Singapore with our inclusive Night Safari for you. Enjoy walking Trails like the Leopard Trail, The Fishing Cat Trail or the Forest Giants Trail. Watch how animals behave in their natural habitat when night falls. Behold the antics of tapirs, rhinos, lions, giraffes along with a vast variety of birds.
Our local sightseeing tour packages for Singapore come packed with all these destinations which seeks your visit. The Merlion Statue, the Orchard Road and many other astonishing sightseeing destinations in Singapore awaits your visit on the your second day. You will get a chance to drink in the most fabulous places in Singapore today. You won’t regret moving to the Mount Faber for a splendid view of the harbor and an awesome glimpse of the city. You may also see the Thian Hock Keng Temple, the Esplanade Theatres on the Bay and a drive through the Orchard road.
With the beginning of your third day after a restful sleep, you will now be visiting the Sentosa Island, which holds a lots of fun and adventure in just one day. Bring together the thrill of the sky rides along with the calmness and serenity of the water show which features melodramatic special effects, water jets, lasers and foot tapping music in an underwater setting. Moreover, catch hold of Butterfly Park and the insect kingdom with sips of tea.
You get to enjoy the last day of your tour at the world’s first Hollywood movie Theme park where you literally “live” the movies. All the shows and rides are based on superhit movies. The Shrek and gang take you to a remarkable 4-D thrill in the first ever Far Far Away Castle. For another mind-blowing thriller, watch the warrior mummies on Revenge of the Mummy, an adventurous ride in the dark. With your visit to the Madagascar, New York, Hollywood and Sci-Fi City and the Lost world, you will return to the hotel for your last overnight stay.
Esplanade - Theatres on the Bay
Singapore sightseeing trip packages take you to some of the most amazing places, one of which is Esplanade - Theatres on the Bay. This place is ideal for anyone who wishes to witness varied works of art. The place can accommodate a total of about 1600 people. This theatre has a modern architectural style which is equally amazing. One can also align one’s travel along with the many festivals that take place here.
Covering an area of 4.71 km², Sentosa Island is one of the must-visit places in Singapore. This island resort lures the heart of many. Some of the highlights of this island resort are Tiger Sky Tower, cable car, monorail, pedestrian boardwalk, idyllic beaches, etc. Palawan Beach, Siloso Beach, and Tanjong Beach are some of the top beaches to visit in Sentosa Island. These beaches will provide you a safe haven for you to relax and recline.
This tiny land of contrasts, housing the Chinatown and the Little India as shopping hubs is now a popular holiday sightseeing destination amongst the tourists. With the last breakfast offered by the hotel, you will now be dropped at the airport, to let you continue your journey back home. Though, you return to your residential location, but the memories that you made on this enticing location will tickle you for life. So, do not ponder much. And, book this Singapore sightseeing tour package, now!
- Set off for an extraordinary and thrilled trip to Night Safari
- Behold the natural wonders at Merlion Park, Marina Bay & more
- Get on an adventurous tour to Sentosa Island
- Enjoy a tour of Universal Studios- a Hollywood movie theme park
Singapore: Arrival & Night Safari
- Night Safari
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Go on a first-ever Night Safari in Singapore
As soon as you arrive in Singapore, you will be received by our representative who will escort you to the hotel. Complete the check-in formalities at the hotel and take a rest for some time. In the evening, get ready for a thrilling Night Safari.
The Night Safari in Singapore is home to many rare and endangered animals like flying squirrels and flying foxes. Other residents include Asian elephants, lions, tigers, tapirs, giraffes, along with a wide variety of birds. Apart from stunning wildlife, get entertained by the cultural shows and dance performances that showcase local culture and traditions. After a dose of entertainment return to the hotel for a sound sleep.
Singapore: Half-day City Tour and Sentosa Island
- Half-day city tour
Admire the most iconic places in Singapore
Begin the day with a flavorsome breakfast at the hotel and get ready for a half-day city tour. You will begin the sightseeing with the famous Art Museum, Civilian War Memorial, Central Business District, Dhoby Ghaut, Esplanade Theatre, and Civic District. Next, you will discover Helix Bridge which is known for its remarkable architecture, gigantic Singapore flyer, Istana on Orchard road, largest floating Marina Bay, Suntec City, Merlion Statue, and Thian Hock Keng Temple. After sightseeing, stopover at Plaza Singapura for shopping.
Once you are done with a half-day city tour, you will visit Sentosa Island which is famous for gorgeous beaches, high-rise condos, fine dining places, and much more. You will get a visit to Wings of Time and Madame Tussauds. Also, see the panoramic views of Sentosa Island on a cable car ride. After a joyous day, return to the hotel and get a sound sleep.
Singapore: Universal Studios
- Universal Studios
Spend a fun-filled and exciting day at Universal Studios
Kick-start the day with a wholesome breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast, get ready for an entire day excursion to Universal Studios. The place is home to exciting rides, theme parks, entertaining shows, and a lot more. Get a chance to meet your favorite cartoon characters, see huge Hollywood movie sets, and explore different theme zones such as Sci-Fi City, Ancient Egypt, Madagascar, Hollywood, New York, and Far Far Away. After spending an exciting day, get back to the hotel for a peaceful sleep.
Singapore: Leisure Day
- Leisure Day
Spend the day as per your convenience
The fourth day of the tour is a leisure day, spend it as per your convenience. You can explore famous flea markets in Singapore such as Fleawhere, Boutique Fairs, Public Garden, So Gelam Market, and Retro Factory. These places are popular for handicrafts, antiques, handmade items, and delicious snacks. After exploring the markets, return to the hotel for a sound sleep.
Time to say goodbye to a charming trip
Commence the fourth day of the tour with a lavish breakfast, later pack your bags and complete all the check-out formalities. With the help of our representative, you will get a transfer to Singapore Airport from where you can board a flight back to your destination.
Note: Our agents will provide you these or similar hotels depending on availability
Days 3, 4, 1, 2
Village hotel bugis
390 Victoria Street Singapore - 188061
- Air conditioning
- Business services
- Room service
- Meeting rooms
- 04 nights’ accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Singapore Half day city tour
- Sentosa (One-way Cable Car, Madame Tussauds, Wings of Time – 2nd Show)
- Universal Studios Singapore
- Return airport transfers
- All tours & transfers on Seat in Coach
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Applicable peak season surcharges
- Christmas, New Year surcharges
- Travel insurance
Where do you want to go?
FAQs for Singapore
How much does a singapore tour package cost.
The average cost of a Singapore trip of 5 days and 4 nights may cost you around INR 31,998. The package would be inclusive of various elements including a stay in upto a 4-star hotel, sightseeing, transfers, and breakfast. However, such packages do not include flight tickets. If you plan to enjoy a lavish vacay, you may increase your budget and add various adventurous activities such as sky diving, night safari, and various water sports.
How can I plan a Singapore and Malaysia tour?
Both the destinations are known for their unique charm and you can explore each one tremendously while planning your trip wisely. Here is a tentative itinerary that you can follow: Day 1: Reach Singapore, check-in at the hotel, enjoy night safari and cultural shows Day 2: Enjoy half day city tour and visit Sentosa Island Day 3: Visit Universal studios Day 4: Reach Kuala Lumpur and explore nearby attractions Day 5: Devote your day to Genting Highlands Day 6: Indulge in shopping and departure
How many days are enough for a Singapore trip?
If experiencing the best of Singapore is in your mind, a trip of 5 days and 4 nights is the least you should opt for. During your trip of 5 days, you will get to visit some of the best attractions in Singapore such as Sentosa Island, Universal Studios, Botanic Gardens, Gardens by the Bay, Singapore Zoo, Marina Bay Sands, and more. If you have ample time to devote to Singapore, then a trip of at least 7-8 days is a must. This long trip would allow you to explore Singapore peacefully and give you enough time to repose and enjoy the ecstasy of Lion City.
Are there any kind of restrictions to visit the attractions in Universal Studios?
Yes, there are restrictions related to height, weight or the health conditions for various attractions. These are implemented in order to avoid any kind of mishappening and for other safety purposes.
What is the best time of the year to visit Singapore?
The best time to visit Singapore is from FEB-APRIL. These months between summers and winters are quite pleasing and many outdoor activities become available then.
Why is Merlion Statue such a significant destination?
Being Singapore’s National Icon, the mythological Merlion has its head of a Lion and the body of a fish. Singapore was once a fishing village and was called Temasek or “sea town”. There are approx 5 Merlion Statues around SIngapore, and hence of great significance.
650+ Verified Agents
Stringent Quality Control
How It Works
Personalise this package.
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
42 Singapore Tour Packages
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Richa's 5 days trip to Singapore
Girish's 6 days trip to Singapore
Saranya's 6 days trip to Singapore
Santhosh's 6 days trip to Singapore
Vishal's 6 days trip to Singapore
Rahul's 5 days trip to Singapore
Amar's 5 days trip to Singapore
Drsubhajit's 5 days trip to singapore.
Subray's 5 days trip to Singapore
Gauravkakde's 5 days trip to Singapore
Parag's 5 days trip to Singapore
Jyoti's 6 days trip to singapore.
Aditya's 6 days trip to Singapore
Chirayu's 6 days trip to Singapore
Hemant's 6 days trip to Singapore
Supreme singapore tour package with cruise, incredible singapore honeymoon package from ahmedabad, singapore 5 star holiday package, tropical singapore honeymoon package from hyderabad, incredible super luxury singapore package, fascinating trip to bangkok and koh samui.
- Koh Samui (3D)
- Bangkok (2D)
Amazing Trip To Bangkok And Phuket
- Phuket (3D)
Exhilarating Malaysia Tour Package
- Kuala Lumpur (2D)
- Langkawi (3D)
Thrilling Malaysia Tour Package
Peaceful pattaya honeymoon package from mumbai.
- Pattaya (2D)
- Bangkok (3D)
Magical Hong Kong Honeymoon Packages From Mumbai
- Hong Kong (3D)
Santorini Tour: An Amazing Trip
- Mykonos (2D)
- Santorini (3D)
Singapore Packages By City
India Honeymoon Packages
- Nainital Honeymoon Packages
- Himachal Honeymoon Packages
- Port Blair Honeymoon Packages
- Jaipur Honeymoon Packages
- North East Honeymoon Packages
International Tour Packages
- Langkawi Tour Packages
- Europe Tour Packages
- Hong Kong Tour Packages
- Bali Tour Packages
- Zurich Tour Packages
International Honeymoon Packages
- Thailand honeymoon Packages
- Europe honeymoon Packages
- Hong Kong honeymoon Packages
- Bali honeymoon Packages
- Switzerland honeymoon Packages
India Tour Packages
- Nainital tour Packages
- Manali tour Packages
- Andaman tour Packages
- Jaipur tour Packages
- North East tour Packages
Tourist Places In India
- Rajasthan Tourism
- Sikkim Tourism
- Ladakh Tourism
- Gujarat Tourism
- Kashmir Tourism
International Travel Guide
- Sri Lanka Tourism
- Dubai Tourism
- Spain Tourism
- Barcelona Tourism
- Asia Tourism
- We are hiring!
- Terms and Conditions
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 52 , 3rd Floor,
Batra House , Sector 32,
Gurugram - 122001 ,Haryana
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2023
- Plan travel
Free Singapore Tour
Capture the spirit of singapore during your transit.
Be enthralled by the sights, sound and colours of Singapore during your next layover. Take a walk through history at the Merlion Park. Experience a multi-sensory buzz in vibrant Chinatown. Enjoy a panoramic view of the city, with a backdrop of the Singapore Flyer and Gardens by the Bay. Discover what it feels like to live as a Singaporean at our Changi Precinct or discover a wondrous world and immerse into a lush green sanctuary at Jewel Changi Airport.
Choose between four different tour routes during your transit if your transit is more than 5.5 hours and within 24 hours. Each tour is 2.5 hours long, and jointly organised by Singapore Airlines, Singapore Tourism Board and Changi Airport Group. Tours are conducted in English only.
Changi Precinct Tour
Once covered by forests, swamps, rubber plantation and sand quarries, Tampines today is one of four regional centres in Singapore. This special town won the United Nations World Habitat Award, for being an exemplar of high-quality, high density and affordable housing.
City Sights Tour
The Jubilee Bridge connects two famed landmarks - the Esplanade Theatres and the Merlion, giving you an unhindered view of Marina Bay.
Jewel Walking Tour
Who is eligible for the tour?
The Free Singapore Tour is open to all travellers transiting in Changi Airport. Valid for passengers with layover of at least 5.5 hours, and less than 24 hours, and with flight schedules that fit the tour timing requirements.
How To Register ?
- Singapore Airlines and Scoot passengers can pre-book the tour via online booking page . You may scroll down to view and book all the tour types.
- Please note that while making the booking, you will have to input the name of all passengers going on the tour so that we can reserve the corresponding number of spaces.
- When you arrive at Changi Airport, please remain in the transit area and do not clear immigration as the registration booths are located at the transit area.
- Terminal 2 transit, Near Skytain to Terminal 3, Gate F50
- Terminal 3 transit, Near Transfer Lounge A, Gate A1-A8
Important Things To Note:
- Registration will close 1 hour before the tour start time and participants will be guided as a group to clear immigration before the tour starts.
- Availability of seats is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Transit passengers are allowed to enter and exit Singapore only once during their layover period, as per guidelines stipulated by Immigration & Checkpoints Authority of Singapore. Therefore, passengers are not able to join more than one tour.
- Tour itinerary is subject to changes, depending on weather and traffic conditions.
- Should you have cabin baggage, you are encouraged to leave them as Left Baggage counter located here prior to registration at the Free Singapore Tour booth.
- There are food sampling segments on some of the tour itineraries. If you have any food allergies, please take precautions and sign up at your own discretion. Please also inform the tour guide before the tour starts.
More in this section
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
9 Best Singapore Tours
Singapore most popular tours.
Our collection of the best Singapore tours offer you the chance to see the Lion City in all its glory. This, after all, is a country bursting full of exciting attractions and fun activities, and the city streets are some of the most multiracial and diverse you’ll find anywhere in the world. So take advantage of this fascinating place by exploring it on a half-day or full-day tour.
This Singapore tours section has pretty much all of the city's most iconic sights, landmarks and attractions covered, offering visitors a convenient way of seeing the best of Singapore without wasting time. You can guarantee excitement and laughter with this list. To see more of Singapore, check out our list of the best tours in Singapore below.
Sentosa Island Tour
Sentosa is a man-made island just a short distance from downtown Singapore, home to a fantastic variety of fun attractions. Among the multitude of things to see and do here are several tropical beaches with soft powdery sand, a fun cable car ride, exciting luge ride, and SEA Aquarium, one of the largest aquariums in the world and home to over 800 species of sea creatures. You will get to experience all this and more with this tour.
Universal Studios Singapore
Universal Studios is a world famous amusement park and quite simply a movie-lover’s dream come true. Ride the roller coasters, meet your favourite movie characters, and dine out in super fun restaurants. Talking donkeys, death-defying stunts, fascinating shows and the most colourful, fun place – all this is waiting for you at Universal Studios Singapore on Sentosa Island.
Location: 8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa Island, Singapore 098269, Singapore
Open: Sunday–Thursday from 10 am to 7 pm, Friday–Saturday from 10 am to 10 pm
Phone: +65 6577 8888
Kidzania in Singapore
National Stadium Singapore
Sentosa Golf Club
Singapore city tour.
Explore the city-state’s colourful and impressive history and witness its vibrant and energetic daily life on this Singapore City Tour. Sights include the famous Botanical Gardens and the oldest Hindu Temple in Singapore, the magnificent Sri Mariamman Temple. You will also get to see the iconic Merloin statue, the symbol of the city, a family friendly museum and an amazing viewpoint over Marina Bay Sands.
Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & River Cruise Tour
This cruise around Marina Bay takes in several of Singapore’s most popular attractions, including Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands and Clarke Quay. This is one of the best ways to see Singapore’s blend of old and new worlds from a unique perspective. Included in the tour is a delicious lunch at a prominent restaurant located in Singapore’s finest hotel.
Singapore Attractions Pass
See and do more while in Singapore with the See Singapore Attractions Pass. Combining value and convenience, the pass lasts either 24 or 48 hours, depending on which you buy, and offers several benefits and grants you access to participating attractions, including the Singapore Flyer, The Original Singapore Walks®, Singapore River Cruises and many more.
Singapore Half-Day City Tour
Singapore tours & sightseeing.
In Singapore, you can take time to explore the city's famous landmarks on a half-day tour. You can pass by prominent colonial buildings before stopping at Merlion Park, Thian Hock Keng Temple, and National Orchid Garden.
Start your journey passing the bustling streets of Civic District. Cruise by some of the well-known colonial architecture such as the Parliament House, the Supreme Court, and the City Hall.
Singapore Night Tour
Evenings are when certain areas of downtown Singapore come to life with mesmeric colours and street-life. Retrace the historic route with this 3.5-hr night tour, starting at the Raffles Landing site at the mouth of the Singapore River, then climb aboard a traditional bumboat for a picturesque ride up the river to Clarke Quay. Visit the settlement of the original seafarers to the island at Bugis Village, before arriving at the Raffles Hotel for an encounter with one of colonial Singapore’s magnificent landmarks.
Chinatown Food Tasting & Walking Adventure
Chinatown is an intriguing district of Singapore at any time of day or night with a historical charm and amazing street food. This tour takes you on a walking tour of this bustling area, stopping at street food stalls and local restaurants, generations-old tea shops and traditional shops.
LEGOLAND® Malaysia Tour with Transfer
How many bricks does it take to build a land made of Lego? Well, in the case of Legoland Malaysia, the answer is 30 million! Located in the southern Malaysian city of Johor Bahru just over the border from Singapore, the journey takes little over one hour to arrive at this family friendly theme park of interactive attractions and wonders of the world recreated in miniature Lego form. This is an entertaining family theme park with transport to and from your hotel.
This article includes opinions of the Go Guides editorial team. Hotels.com compensates authors for their writings appearing on this site; such compensation may include travel and other costs.
Start planning your trip
11 Best Things to Do in Clarke Quay
A Guide to Singapore’s Cultural Attractions
13 Best Museums and Galleries in Singapore
Wild Wild Wet Singapore
- Bugis Village
- Bukit Timah
- Clarke Quay
- Little India
- Sentosa Island
- Hong Kong SAR
- South Korea
Australia - New Zealand and the South Pacific
Mexico and central america, middle east, north america, south america, top destinations.
- Hotels in Melbourne
- Hotels in Sydney
- Hotels in Gold Coast
- Hotels in London
- Hotels in Brisbane
- Hotels in Tokyo
- Hotels in Paris
- Hotels in Adelaide
- Hotels in Canberra
- Hotels in New York
- Hotels in Honolulu
- Hotels in Singapore
- Hotels in Perth
- Hotels in Rome
- Hotels in Auckland
- Hotels in Las Vegas
- Hotels in Bangkok
- Hotels in San Francisco
- Hotels in Dubai
- Hotels in Hong Kong
- Hotels in Los Angeles
- Hotels in Barcelona
- Hotels in Osaka
Top countries & regions
- Hotels in Fiji
- Hotels in Maldives
- Hotels in Thailand
- Hotels in Vietnam
- Hotels in Hong Kong SAR
- Hotels in Hunter Valley
- Hotels in Blue Mountains
- Hotels in Mornington Peninsula
- Hotels in Central Coast
- Hotels in Maui
- Hotels in Hawaii Island
Support & FAQs
- Review a property
For suppliers, affiliates and the media
- Affiliate with us
- Expedia Partner Solutions
- Promote with us
- Travel agents
User terms & Privacy
- Terms & Conditions
- Legal Information
List your property
- Travel Guides
* Some hotels require you to cancel more than 24 hours before check-in. Details on site.
© 2023 Hotels.com is an Expedia Group company. All rights reserved.
Hotels.com and the Hotels.com logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Hotels.com, LP in the United States and/ or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
* Learn more about Hotels.com™ Rewards