- Awards Season
- Big Stories
- Pop Culture
- Video Games
From London to Loch Ness: The Best Routes for Epic UK Self-Drive Tours
Are you ready to embark on an unforgettable adventure through the stunning landscapes of the United Kingdom? Look no further than self-drive tours, the perfect way to explore this diverse and captivating country at your own pace. With a wealth of picturesque destinations and scenic routes, the UK offers endless possibilities for those seeking an immersive travel experience. In this article, we’ll guide you through some of the best routes for epic UK self-drive tours, starting from London and leading all the way to the legendary Loch Ness.
The Classic English Countryside Route
Heading north from London, immerse yourself in the classic charm of England’s countryside. This route takes you through picturesque villages, rolling green hills, and historic landmarks that will leave you in awe. Begin your journey by driving towards Oxfordshire, where you can explore the prestigious Oxford University and wander through its enchanting streets lined with medieval architecture.
Continuing northwards, make a stop at Stratford-upon-Avon, birthplace of William Shakespeare. Visit his childhood home and soak up the literary atmosphere before venturing further into the heart of England’s countryside.
Next on your itinerary is the breathtaking Peak District National Park. Drive along winding roads that snake through dramatic landscapes adorned with heather-covered moorlands and limestone cliffs. Take a leisurely walk or hike one of many trails to fully appreciate this area’s natural beauty.
The Scottish Highlands Adventure
Leaving England behind, cross over into Scotland to experience its awe-inspiring landscapes along one of its most iconic routes – The North Coast 500. This circular route begins in Inverness and takes you on a journey around Scotland’s northernmost coastline.
As you drive along this route, prepare to be mesmerized by rugged mountains, pristine beaches, ancient castles, and sparkling lochs. Don’t miss out on exploring famous attractions such as the Eilean Donan Castle, the fairy-tale-like Dunrobin Castle, and the mystical Loch Ness.
The Scottish Highlands offer endless opportunities for outdoor enthusiasts. Take a hike in the Cairngorms National Park, go wild swimming in one of its many lochs, or simply enjoy the tranquility of the breathtaking landscapes around you. With each passing mile, you’ll feel more connected to Scotland’s rich history and untamed beauty.
The Welsh Coastal Expedition
For those seeking coastal beauty and fascinating history, a self-drive tour along Wales’ stunning coastline is a must. Starting from Cardiff, head west towards Pembrokeshire Coast National Park. This rugged and diverse landscape boasts breathtaking cliffs, golden sandy beaches, and picturesque seaside towns.
Continue your journey northwards to Snowdonia National Park. Drive through winding mountain roads and be rewarded with panoramic views of majestic peaks and serene lakes. For adrenaline junkies, Snowdonia offers ample opportunities for hiking, rock climbing, or even zip-lining at Europe’s longest zip line attraction.
The Magical Irish Adventure
No UK self-drive tour would be complete without exploring Ireland’s enchanting landscapes. Begin your Irish adventure in Dublin and drive along the Wild Atlantic Way – a coastal route that stretches over 1,500 miles along Ireland’s western seaboard.
As you traverse this scenic route, marvel at dramatic cliffs like Slieve League and discover charming villages such as Dingle or Galway. Immerse yourself in Ireland’s rich culture by stopping at historic sites like Blarney Castle or exploring the vibrant streets of Dublin’s Temple Bar district.
Embarking on a UK self-drive tour allows you to create your own unique travel experience while immersing yourself in some of the most captivating landscapes this country has to offer. From London to Loch Ness, these routes will take you on an unforgettable journey through England’s countryside, Scotland’s Highlands, Wales’ coastline, and Ireland’s magical landscapes. So grab a map, hop in the car, and get ready for an epic adventure through the United Kingdom.
This text was generated using a large language model, and select text has been reviewed and moderated for purposes such as readability.
MORE FROM ASK.COM
Purpose World Tour
- Edit source
- View history
The tour started on March 9, 2016 in Seattle and finished on July 2, 2017 in London, UK. After that, the last remaining 14 shows of the tour were cancelled due to depression, anxiety and exhaustion.
Visiting the five continents with over 150 shows, the Purpose World Tour became Justin's longest tour and one of the highest-grossing concerts of the 2010s decade.
- 1 Background
- 7 Canceled shows
- 9.1 Ultimate #Purpose experience
- 9.2 "I'll Show You" VIP Purpose Experience
- 9.3 "Where Are Ü Now" #Purpose experience
- 10 References
Background [ ]
The tour was announced on November 11, 2015 on The Ellen DeGeneres Show . That same day, 58 dates in the United States and Canada were revealed on the singer's website. Due to an overwhelming demand, additional shows were added in Los Angeles, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Boston, Miami, and New York, totaling 64 shows. Some of the shows that Bieber was supposed to perform at was cancelled. After a couple of days, Bieber announced the reason behind him cancelling the rest of the tour on a heartfelt Instagram post.
My life is a movie and everyone’s watching. So let’s get to the good part and past all the nonsense. This life’s not easy. I know what it feels like to fall. It isn’t until we admit defeat that we are able to find strength. I know what it takes to admit vulnerabilities. Are you willing to be challenged, uncomfortable? What are you willing to withstand to create your destiny? I have to ask myself where does my character lie in times of trouble, my weakness, when is my soul at rest? I encountered so many obstacles along this journey. I made mistakes, stumbled but I have faith and determination to rise. My idea of advice is safety, love, respect and purpose.
Setlist [ ]
- Mark My Words
- Where Are Ü Now
- Get Used To It
- I'll Show You
- The Feeling
- Love Yourself
- No Pressure
- As Long As You Love Me
- Let Me Love You
- Life Is Worth Living
- What Do You Mean?
- March 11, 2016 / November 11, 2016 (Q&A) — “ One Less Lonely Girl ”
- March 17, 2016 / March 25, 2016 / May 16, 2016 / June 27, 2016 / June 29, 2016 — “ Insecurities ”
- March 26, 2016 / March 29, 2016 / April 28, 2016 / May 4, 2016 / May 5, 2016 / May 7, 2016 / May 8, 2016 / May 13, 2016 / May 18, 2016 / June 13, 2016 / June 22, 2016 / June 23, 2016 / June 25, 2016 / June 27, 2016 / July 2, 2016 / July 3, 2016 / July 15, 2016 / September 21, 2016 — “ Look Up At The Stars ”
- July 3, 2016 — “ Guarded ”
- October 20, 2016 — “ Trust ”
- November 9, 2016 (Q&A) — “ That Should Be Me ”
- During the shows in Louisville, Auburn Hills, Boston, Washington, D.C. & the second show in Chiba, Bieber performed a cover of Justin Timberlake 's “ Cry Me a River ”.
- During the show in Ottawa, Bieber performed a cover of Delirious? song, “ I Could Sing of Your Love Forever ” during the acoustic set.
- During the shows in Greensboro, Baltimore, New York City, Madrid and Monza Bieber performed a cover of Tracy Chapman song “ Fast Car ” during the acoustic set.
- During the shows in Chiba, Bieber performed “ Cold Water ” during the acoustic set.
Bieber performed duets with musical guests on some dates of the tour.
- March 20, 2016 — Los Angeles: “ Confident ” with Chance the Rapper ; “ No Pressure ” with Big Sean
- March 23, 2016 — Los Angeles, “ Sorry ” with Skrillex
- April 12. 2016 — Atlanta: “ Baby ” with Ludacris
- April 13, 2016 — Atlanta: “ U Got It Bad ”, “U Don't Have to Call”, “Lovers and Friends” and “I Don't Mind” with Usher ; “I Wanna Love You” with Akon
- July 19, 2016 — New York City: "No Sense” with Travis Scott ; “ Never Say Never ” with Jaden Smith
- November 17, 2016 — Zurich: “ Let Me Love You ” with DJ Snake
- April 18, 2017 — San Juan: “ Despacito (Remix) ” with Luis Fonsi
- June 25, 2017 — Wireless Festival, Frankfurt: “ No Sense ” with Travis Scott
Dancers [ ]
- Aubree Storm
- Christina Chandler
- CJ Salvador
- David Shreibman
- Delaney Glazer
- Devan Smith
- Elysandra Quiñones
- Jasmine Perri
- Jake Landgrebe
- Johnny Erasme
- Jonathan Rabon
- Kyle Cordova
- Yusuke Nakai
- Luis Rosado
- Keebz Chapa
- Mighty Mykell
- Rudy Reynon
- Mona Berntsen
- Nick DeMoura
- Bianca Brewton
- Deanna Jenkins
- Maasa Ishihara
- Joesar Alva
- Isaiah Baluyot
- Justin de Vera
- Noah Tratree
Outfits [ ]
Canceled shows [ ]
The cancellation of its last 14 tour dates, including several U.S. stadiums, was described at the time as “unforeseen circumstances” but was in fact a clear mental health crisis. “He was going through something that he wasn’t expressing to anyone,” said Allison Kaye . “We didn’t really understand what we were canceling it for — we just kind of had to.”
When he canceled the last leg of the Purpose tour, the biggest changes he made to get better were going to therapy regularly for the first time and reconnecting with God. “I just changed my priorities so that I didn’t [become] another statistic of young musicians that ended up, like, not making it,” he said. 
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The August 20, 2016 concert in Chelmsford, England at the Hylands Park and the August 21, 2016 concert in Staffordshire, England at the Weston Park were both part of the V Festival.
- ↑ The June 7, 2017 concert in Stavanger, Norway at Forus Travbane is a part of Sommerfesten 2017.
- ↑ The June 18, 2017 concert in Monza, Italy at Autodromo Nazionale Monza is a part of I-Days Festival.
- ↑ The June 24, 2017 concert in Lille, France at Stade Pierre-Mauroy is a part of North Summer Festival.
- ↑ The June 25, 2017 concert in Frankfurt, Germany at Commerzbank-Arena is a part of Wireless Festival.
- ↑ The July 2, 2017 concert in London, England at Hyde Park is a part of British Summer Time Festival.
Experiences [ ]
Ultimate #purpose experience [ ].
- 1 #GetCloser seat in a barricaded section at the end of the stage runway (you'll be the closest to Justin)
- 1 selfie during your meet & greet with Justin before the show (cancelled)
- A tour of backstage: find out what happens behind-the-scenes and what it takes to create a world tour
- 1 premium merch package created exclusively for the ultimate #Purpose fans
- 1 official tour plaque - a limited edition memorabilia made and engraved just for you
- Access to the pre-show hospitality lounge immediately after your meet & greet
- Early entry into the venue
- On-site VIP host
- Exclusive #GetCloserToJustin laminate
- 1 digital download of Justin Bieber's album "Purpose"
"I'll Show You" VIP Purpose Experience [ ]
- 1 premium ticket
- Access to the pre-show hospitality lounge
- A hangout with the crew
- 1 premium merch package created exclusively for VIP #Purpose fans
"Where Are Ü Now" #Purpose experience [ ]
- Dedicated VIP entrance
References [ ]
- "Billboard Boxscore :: Current Scores" . Billboard . April 7, 2016.
- "Billboard Boxscore :: Current Scores" . Billboard . April 20, 2016.
- "Billboard Boxscore :: Current Scores" . Billboard . May 4, 2016.
- "Billboard Boxscore :: Current Scores" . Billboard . May 24, 2016.
- "Billboard Boxscore :: Current Scores" . Billboard . July 5, 2016.
- "Billboard Boxscore :: Current Scores" . Billboard . Retrieved November 2, 2016 .
- "Billboard Boxscore :: Current Scores" . Billboard . Retrieved November 13, 2016 .
- "Billboard Boxscore :: Current Scores" . Billboard . April 4, 2017.
- ↑ Ali Stone abrirá el concierto de Justin Bieber en Colombia. Retrieved 5 April 2017. Template:In lang
- "Billboard Boxscore :: Current Scores" . Billboard .
- ↑ "Sonakshi Sinha to perform at Bieber's Mumbai gig" . The News International . March 14, 2017.
- "Billboard Boxscore : Current Scores" . Billboard .
- ↑ "Why India wants Justin Bieber to say Sorry" . Newsbeat . May 12, 2017.
- ↑ "Justin Bieber naar Pinkpop" .
- ↑ "Justin Bieber til Stavanger" .
- ↑ "Justin Bieber kommer till Summerburst Stockholm 2017" .
- ↑ "Biglietti concerto Justin Bieber e Martin Garrix I-Days Milano 2017" .
- ↑ "North Summer Festival 2017 à Lille : Justin Bieber au programme !" .
- ↑ "Justin Bieber to headline British Summer Time festival 2017 !" .
- ↑ Coscarelli, Joe (July 25, 2017). "Justin Bieber Cancels ‘Purpose’ Tour Dates for His 'Soul and Well-Being'" . The New York Times . "Still, the tour grossed $163.3 million last year, according to the industry trade publication Pollstar, and had earned another $93.2 million so far this year."
- ↑ Bain, Katie (March 11, 2021). "Inside Justin Bieber’s New World: Therapy, Date Nights and Delivering ‘Justice’" . Billboard .
- 1 Elysandra Quiñones
- 2 Jeremy Bieber
- 3 Despacito (Remix)
This event has passed.
Justin Bieber | Postponed
- Date 13 Feb - 17 Feb 2023
- Venue The O2 arena
- Availability On sale now
October 6 th , 2022 – Los Angeles, CA – Justin Bieber today announced that the remaining dates of his WORLD TOUR are being postponed.
The tour, originally slated to begin in 2020 before being postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, kicked off in February of this year in San Diego, CA and made stops in ten countries across three continents. On September 6, Justin first announced he was taking a break from touring to make his health a priority. That news was followed on September 15 by his announcement of the cancelation of twelve dates running through October 18. With today’s announcement, these remaining dates are officially postponed including the run of U.K. shows from 8 th February through to 4 th March 2023. The potential new dates will be subject to venue and date availability.
All tickets remain valid and fans with tickets to all postponed WORLD TOUR dates do not need to do anything and should await further news on dates, venues and cities as updates become available
Important Information - How to download your tickets on The O2 app
For this show, if you’ve purchased your tickets from theo2.co.uk or AXS.com you’ll need to display your ticket on your phone via The O2 app. Ticket purchasers will receive an email with news and information on AXS Mobile ID tickets and how you can download your tickets to your phone.
If you’ve bought your tickets for this show via AXS then you can re-sell your tickets with AXS Official Resale which gives you a safe, simple, and fair way to buy and sell tickets.
For more information on re-selling tickets from AXS and other ticket agents click here .
Please note: If you purchase resale tickets for this show through any website other than via theo2.co.uk or axs.com, your tickets may not be valid and access to the venue could be refused.
Keeping you safe at events
To help everyone attending an event at The O2 to stay safe we’ve made some changes to how we operate. Find out more about our enhanced health and safety measures.
Sign up for updates and pre-sales
Plus special guests sea girls and the academic.
Plus special guests Leah Kate & Evissimax
Plus special guest Bob The Drag Queen
Capital’s Jingle Bell Ball with Barclaycard
Plus special guests
24 Carnival World Tour
UK Edition Change
- UK Politics
- News Videos
- Rugby Union
- Sport Videos
- John Rentoul
- Mary Dejevsky
- Andrew Grice
- Marie Le Conte
- Sean O’Grady
- TV & Radio
- Theatre & Dance
- Culture Videos
- Food & Drink
- Love & Sex
- Health & Families
- Royal Family
- Electric Vehicles
- Lifestyle Videos
- UK Hotel Reviews
- News & Advice
- Simon Calder
- Australia & New Zealand
- South America
- C. America & Caribbean
- Middle East
- Politics Explained
- News Analysis
- Today’s Edition
- Home & Garden
- Fashion & Beauty
- Travel & Outdoors
- Sports & Fitness
- Sustainable Living
- Climate Videos
- Behind The Headlines
- On The Ground
- You Ask The Questions
- Binge Watch
- Travel Smart
- Watch on your TV
- Crosswords & Puzzles
- Most Commented
- Ask Me Anything
- Virtual Events
- Betting Sites
- Online Casinos
Thank you for registering
Please refresh the page or navigate to another page on the site to be automatically logged in Please refresh your browser to be logged in
Justin Bieber Purpose 2016 world tour dates for UK announced
Your chance to join the beliebers in a mass rendition of 'sorry', article bookmarked.
Find your bookmarks in your Independent Premium section, under my profile
Sign up to Roisin O’Connor’s free weekly newsletter Now Hear This for the inside track on all things music
Get our now hear this email for free, thanks for signing up to the roisin o’connor’s email.
Justin Bieber has been dominating the charts with an unprecedented string of bangers and will be taking his number one album Purpose on a global tour next year.
Tickets for his string of UK shows go on sale at 9am on Thursday 17 December, so bookmark the date in your diaries now (helpful tip: it’s the same day Star Wars comes out).
Biebs will play two nights at the O2 Arena in London in October 2016 before heading to Birmingham, Manchester, Sheffield and Glasgow.
- Read more Spotify reveals its most popular acts of 2015
The 21-year-old has beaten a series of records during his comeback, beating The Beatles and Drake by having 17 songs in the Hot 100 in one week and racking up more than 200 million Spotify streams of Purpose in its first week alone.
In pictures: Justin Bieber for Interview Magazine
Here’s the full list of dates so you can make sure you’re there, singing your heart out to “Sorry” with the rest of the Beliebers. You can buy your tickets from the following links once they go on sale:
Tuesday 11 October - O2 Arena, London
Wednesday 12 October - O2 Arena, London
Monday 17 October - Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham
Tuesday 18 October - Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham
Thursday 20 October - Manchester Arena, Manchester
Friday 21 October - Manchester Arena, Manchester
Wednesday 26 October - Sheffield Arena, Sheffield
Thursday 27 October - SSE Hydro, Glasgow
Join our commenting forum
Join thought-provoking conversations, follow other Independent readers and see their replies
Subscribe to Independent Premium to bookmark this article
Want to bookmark your favourite articles and stories to read or reference later? Start your Independent Premium subscription today.
New to The Independent?
Or if you would prefer:
Want an ad-free experience?
- My Independent Premium
- Account details
- Help centre
- Share full article
Justin Bieber Cancels ‘Purpose’ Tour Dates for His ‘Soul and Well-Being’
By Joe Coscarelli
- July 25, 2017
Justin Bieber has performed more than 150 shows in 40 countries across six continents and 16 months on his “Purpose” world tour. But the final 14 scheduled dates were just too much.
On Monday, he canceled his remaining concerts for this year, which were spread across four months and included shows in East Rutherford, N.J., Hong Kong and Singapore, citing only “unforeseen circumstances.”
“Justin loves his fans and hates to disappoint them,” a statement sent by a publicist said. “However, after careful consideration he has decided he will not be performing any further dates. Tickets will be refunded at point of purchase.” (Last week, Mr. Bieber had been barred from performing in mainland China because of past “bad behavior.”)
Fan reaction to the news was swift and plentiful online, split along the lines of disappointment and understanding. On Instagram, where Mr. Bieber was most recently shirtless on a hike and at 7-Eleven, commenters flooded his page with purple heart emojis and messages like, “We respect your decisions.”
In a brief video interview published on Monday evening by TMZ , Mr. Bieber, looking casual in front of a gigantic black pickup truck, said: “Everything’s fine. I’ve been on tour for two years.” Asked about his downtime, the singer added, “Just resting, getting some relaxation — we’re gonna ride some bikes.”
And, as he has done so many times over the years, Mr. Bieber apologized to his listeners. “Sorry for anybody who feels disappointed or betrayed,” he said. “Have a blessed day.”
The “Purpose” tour began in early 2016 in support of the singer’s smash album of the same name, a nominee earlier this year for the top prize at the Grammy Awards. But reviews of the shows were mixed, with some citing Mr. Bieber’s perceived lack of interest in performing. Writing in The New York Times , the critic Jon Caramanica compared this teen-pop star to a kidnapping victim (“forced into high-intensity labor”) and noted “the studied indifference that was the norm throughout this sometimes worrisome night.”
He added, “Mr. Bieber gave the impression of a boy king who inherited subjects he didn’t ask for, responsibilities he’s not interested in shouldering.”
Still, the tour grossed $163.3 million last year, according to the industry trade publication Pollstar, and had earned another $93.2 million so far this year. And his music’s popularity has not waned: Mr. Bieber has two songs on the Billboard Top 5, including the remix of Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee’s “Despacito,” which has held the No. 1 spot for 11 weeks and counting.
In a note on Instagram on Monday night, Mr. Bieber’s longtime manager, Scooter Braun , thanked the tour’s promoter, AEG Presents, and the singer’s record-label parent company, Universal Music Group. But he also defended the cancellations, adding that “a man’s soul and well-being I truly care about came first and We must all respect and honor that.”
Mr. Bieber also received support on Twitter from John Mayer, a fellow touring stalwart who also gained inordinate amounts of fame as a young man. “When someone pulls remaining dates of a tour,” Mr. Mayer wrote, “it means they would have done real damage to themselves if they kept going.”
Find the Right Soundtrack for You
Trying to expand your musical horizons take a listen to something new..
Henry Diltz won’t stop taking photos until he’s partying on the other side.
Vince Clarke, a synth-pop mastermind, on his unexpected solo album .
What’s going on with the Grammy nominations ? Watch Popcast (Deluxe).
Meet Edgar Barrera , the most nominated artist at the Latin Grammys.
André 3000 announces a solo album with no rapping.
As it happened: Tickets for Justin Bieber's extra UK show go on sale
The singer has added another UK show to his world Justice Tour and tickets go on sale today
- Updated 15:07, 27 MAY 2022
Fans of Justin Bieber who didn't manage to secure tickets for the Justice World Tour the first time around had another chance today.
That's because Justin announced earlier this week that an extra UK date is to be added to his world tour schedule, and tickets went on sale via Ticketmaster at 9am. The Canadian star will play another show in London on February 17, 2023.
The Yummy popstar was originally due to play at The O2 Arena in London for three nights but will now play four nights on February 13, 14, 16, and the date on the 17th.
Read more: Justin Bieber announces final global dates for Justice World tour with new UK show
The ‘Justice World Tour,’ promoted by AEG Presents, is Justin’s first global outing since 2016/2017’s ‘Purpose World Tour’. His new tour is named after his latest smash hit album ‘Justice’. Released in March 2021, it debuted as the most streamed album in 117 countries. The album and its tracks have taken the already global pop phenomenon to new heights.
Justin Bieber, the Justice World Tour, UK dates are as follows:
- February 8 Glasgow, UK - OVO Hydro
- February 11 Aberdeen, UK - P&J Live
- February 13 London, UK - The O2
- February 14 London, UK - The O2
- February 16 London, UK - The O2
- February 17 London, UK - The O2 *NEW DATE*
- February 22 Birmingham, UK - Resorts World Arena
- February 23 Birmingham, UK - Resorts World Arena
- February 25 Manchester, UK - AO Arena
- February 26 Sheffield, UK – Utilita Arena.
We will be bringing you live ticket updates in our blog below. Scroll down for updates and let us know in the comments below how you get on.
- Ticket prices for London 09:15
- Tickets are now LIVE 09:00
- Ticketmaster link you will need today 08:17
It's a wrap!
That's all from us today and the end of our live blog.
Don't worry if you haven't managed to get tickets, they're still availble via this link .
Since his days as a teen heart-throb, Justin Bieber has been a permanent fixture in the charts for over 10 years and now you have a chance to see him in The O2, London, on February 17, 2022.
What's your favourite song by the singer? Let us know in the comments below while you listen to this romantic and peaceful track featuring Tori Kelly.
What's being said on Twitter?
Tickets went live 20 minutes ago and fans have already managed to get tickets to the extra tour date .
We've been wondering the same as this Twitter user... let us know your answer in the comments below.
Ticket prices for London
Here's the ticket prices for Justin Bieber's gig at The O2, London, on Friday, February 17, 2023: Reserved seated ticket: £59.00–£98.00 each Official Platinum Tickets : £329.14–£508.10 each Justice VIP Experience Package: £901.75 each Peaches VIP Package: £227.75 each Get your ticket HERE .
There's currently no queue and ticket prices are now avaialble.
Have you managed to get your ticket? Let us know in the comments below.
Tickets are now LIVE
The Justice Tour tickets are now live! Justin Bieber will be visiting London's O2 on Friday, February 17, 2023.
Join the queue here!
Have you had a chance to get yours? Let us know in the comments below.
Pricing information to come as soon as we get our place in the room.
10 minutes to go!
For those who are keen to be first in line for tickets for the extra tour date, there's just 10 minutes left on the clock!
Here's the all important link you'll need to join the queue on Ticketmaster .
The seating plan
Once the queue opens at 9am , you'll likely need to make some quick decisions to ensure you get your ticket.
While you wait for tickets to go live, why not familiarise yourself with The O2 seating plan and start thinking about what your ideal spot will be.
Ticketmaster link you will need today
Earlier this week, Justin Bieber announced an extra date to his Justice Tour and those tickets will go live today.
At 9am today, Beliebers will be able to buy general sale tickets for the London performance at The O2 February 17, 2023.
Here's the link you'll need to get your ticket.
As part of the tour, Bieber will also head to a range of UK cities, such as Manchester, Glasgow, and Sheffield. However, tickets for these locations have already gone on sale.
Welcome and what to expect
Welcome to our live blog!
Throughout the day we will be giving you live updates on how to bag yourself tickets to Justin Bieber's much awaited UK tour following the release of his album, Justice, in 2021.
Follow along here to find out prices, venues, dates and more!
- Justin Bieber
- Most Recent
Culture | Music
Justin Bieber Purpose World Tour comes to London
Not content with conquering the UK charts, Justin Bieber has set his sights on our arenas, too.
The 21 year-old star has confirmed eight UK dates as part of his Purpose World Tour — including two nights at the O2.
He will kick off the tour in London on October 11 and 12.
Bieber will then move on to perform two nights each in Birmingham and Manchester and a night each in Sheffield and Glasgow.
Tickets for all dates go on sale at 9am on Thursday December 17 and can be bought here .
Bieber released his new album 'Purpose' last month and broke a Spotify record after it was streamed 205 million times globally in its first week of release.
He has also beaten a record set by The Beatles by having 17 songs in the Hot 100 in one week.
Justin Bieber UK tour dates:
London, The O2 (October 11-12)
Birmingham, Barclacard Arena (October 17-18)
Manchester, Arena (October 20-21)
Sheffield, Arena (October 26)
Glasgow, SSE Hydro (October 27)
Follow Going Out on Facebook and on Twitter @ESgoingout
FTSE 100 edges up as oil rebound pushes Shell shares to record high
Justin Bieber turns wife Hailey’s text message into £4000 artwork
Gloomy mood music reigns at Hipgnosis Songs Fund after dividend ditched
Will England have enough to get past the Springboks?
Aimee Vivian 1pm - 4pm
Lil Boo Thang Paul Russell Download 'Lil Boo Thang' on iTunes
Here's Exactly What To Expect From The UK Leg Of Justin Bieber's 2016 Purpose Tour
11 October 2016, 13:34 | Updated: 6 December 2018, 11:46
Whether it is Justin's support act, set-list or dates, we've got you completely covered for the biggest tour of the year.
Justin Bieber kicked off his highly anticipated brand new world tour on the 9th March 2016 with a show in Seattle that pretty much blew EVERYONE away. However, it has been a long time since then and the British #Beliebers are starting to get itchy feet as the main man prepares to bring his shows to the UK.
Amazing first night! Congrats @justinbieber and all of the team! Just the beginning. #purposetour JB killed it! Vancouver next :) A photo posted by Scooter Braun (@scooterbraun) onMar 9, 2016 at 11:16pm PST
Justin Bieber UK Support Act
Justin's support act for the U.S dates has been 21 year old New Yorker Post Malone however joining the 'Sorry' star on the European leg of the tour will be electronic duo The Knocks.
Check out The Knocks' single 'Classic' which has racked up an impressive 2.2 MILLION views on Youtube.
Justin’s wardrobe for the new show sees him rock a long grey jacket, plaid shirt with a white tee underneath and simple skinny jeans, before changing into a red and black plaid shirt for performances later on in the night. You are REALLY in for a visual feast when it comes to style.
Justin Bieber's Hair Transformations: 29 Of The 'What Do You Mean' Star's Best Looks
If you'd like to know exactly how the man himself performs No.1 single 'What Do You Mean?' live, then look no further than the video below which shows Biebz leaving the crowd amazed on the opening night...
Justin announced the UK leg of his ‘Purpose’ tour back in December 2015, confirming he’ll play a whole host of dates up and down the country in October 2016.
LISTEN: Selena Gomez Recorded Her Own Version Of JUSTIN BIEBER'S 'Let Me Love You', And Here It Is...
Justin kicks off the UK leg with shows at London’s The O2 from 11th October before performing across Birmingham, Manchester, Sheffield and Glasgow.
Justin Bieber Purpose Tour Setlist
If his previous 2016 tour dates are anything to go by the set-list will most probably resemble something very similar to this:
- Mark My Words
- Where Are Ü Now
- Get Used to It
- I'll Show You
- The Feeling
- Home to Mama
- Love Yourself
- No Pressure
- As Long As You Love Me
- Life Is Worth Living
- What Do You Mean?
- Encore: Sorry
Check out Justin Bieber’s new UK tour dates for 2016 below:
- London (The O2) - 11th October
- London (The O2) - 12th October
- London (The O2) - 14th October
- London (The O2) - 15th October
- Birmingham (Barclaycard Arena) - 17th October
- Birmingham (Barclaycard Arena) - 18th October
- Manchester (Arena) - 20th October
- Manchester (Arena) - 21st October
- Manchester (Arena) - 23rd October
- Birmingham (Genting Arena) - 24th October
- Sheffield (Arena) - 26th October
- Glasgow, Scotland (SSE Hydro) - 27th October
- Glasgow, Scotland (SSE Hydro) - 29th October
- Glasglow, Scotland (SSE Hydro) - 30th October
- London (The O2) - 28th November
- London (The O2) - 29th November