Apply for VISA to Spain In India
“Dr Gopaldas Bhawan, Upper ground floor, 28, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi - 110001”
With regard to short-term visas, the Embassy of Spain only issues Schengen visas, without making a difference between the tourist or the business purpose of the trip.
“Applicants are requested to schedule your online appointment for National Visa only if you have all required documents”
“if you wish to create a ticket, click here ”
“General Public are hereby notified that due to some technical outage , there will be delay in processing of your visa application. For any more details, please visit our website . We will keep you posted for further updates on this subject matter.”
Please be informed that for group appointment more than 20 applications should write directly to the "Consulate General of Spain in Mumbai" at [email protected] to obtain the necessary approval
All applicants are hereby informed that there are certain individuals/Agents charging exorbitant amount of money in exchange of Appointments or submission of their visa application. Please be informed that BLS does not charge or encourage any unapproved fees.
Travel Insurance is mandatory for travelling to Spain. You may get your travel insurance from the below options.
- Reliance Insurance: Click Here
- TATA AIG Insurance: Click Here
Applicants kindly refer to the below web links for entry requirements to Spain
- For Tourism and Business purpose: http://www.exteriores.gob.es/Consulados/MUMBAI/en/Consulado/Pages/Articulos/Entry-in-Spain-for-Indian-Citizens---.aspx
- For Non Tourism and Non Business Purpose: http://www.exteriores.gob.es/Consulados/MUMBAI/en/Consulado/Pages/Articulos/Entry-in-Spain-for-.aspx
Important EU family members wish to apply in the Consulate they must book an appointment on BLS website, in the National Visa link. Or else they can apply at BLS center by booking an appointment in the Schengen Visa link.
All applicants please refer to the Spain Travel Health website https://spth.gob.es/ for Sanitary/ Health Entry Requirements for entry into Spain.
“Dear Applicants, we have resumed acceptance of all Short Term Visa categories from our Application Centres in Delhi and Nepal.” Please be informed that all passengers arriving in Spain by air (except children under 12 years of age and those in international transit), regardless of the country of origin, and of the purpose of the travel, including Spaniards returning to their home, must have one of these documents: 1. A COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate For more details please CLICK HERE
Dear Applicants, we have resumed acceptance of all Short Term Visa categories from our Application Centres in Mumbai - Click Here
Importance Notice As of 2nd February’ 2020 The deadline for submitting a visa application is extended to 6 months instead of 3 months. In case of Seafarers they may be presented with a maximum advance of 9 months. Visa application form has been changed. Visa Fee increases from February from February 2nd Above 12 years : 80 Euros 6 to 11 years: 40 Euros Children under 6 years: Free of charge
“Average processing time at the Mumbai Consulate: 24 to 48 hours” Note: Time of passport delivery may vary depending on the location of the applicants city” “Average processing time for the Embassy of Spain in Delhi is 4 working days. Note: Processing days may vary case to case & requirement by Embassy”
Now avail our Doorstep Service with lucrative discount and submit your visa application in the comfort of your Home/office. Click Here to Book Doorstep Service.
Travel Insurance is mandatory for travelling to Spain. Applicants may get the travel insurance from the authorized Insurance companies. Click here for full list of Insurance Companies:
BLS Employee must provide receipt for all the services availed and paid at BLS Spain Visa Application Centre. Please write to [email protected] if you have not received receipt for any payments made in the Spain Visa Application Centre.
Appointment, checklist and application form are available free of cost at Spain Visa Application Centre. You can also download the forms from https://blsspainvisa.com
BLS Spain Visa Application Centre does not provide any other services apart from reception and processing of Spanish visa applications as authorised by Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Spain.
VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
Can't visit the Visa Application Cerntre? Get your application submitted at your home on your convenient time
Book Now and get a call back in 1 business day
Embassy of Spain in New Delhi:
Consulate General of Spain in Mumbai:
Care Insurance : Click Here
Reliance General Insurance Click Here
Common information sheet:
News & Notification
A new regulation has been issued by the Spanish Ministry of Health, dealing with the health measures to be implemented and concerning the travellers arriving in Spain. In this regard, it is mandatory for prospective travellers to know about the following:
- All passengers arriving in Spain, may it by air or sea, will undergo a health check carried out by Spanish authorities before entering the country. These controls may include a temperature check as well as a documentary and a visual assessment of passengers’ condition.
- Before initiating the travel to Spain all passengers originating from any airport or port must complete a public health form. It can be done online at www.spth.gob.es or through the free application: SPAIN TRAVEL HEALTH-sp TH. Once the form is filled-in, the person concerned will receive a QR code, which you will have to show upon arrival in Spain.
- A transitional period is established, until July 31 , 2020, in which international passengers who have not been able to complete the public health form electronically may fill it and present it upon arrival in Spain in paper format.
PLEASE BE GUIDED ACCORDINGLY & ALWAYS STAY SAFE.
Importance Notice As of 2nd February’ 2020 The deadline for submitting a visa application is extended to 6 months instead of 3 months. In case of Seafarers they may be presented with a maximum advance of 9 months. Visa application form has been changed. Visa Fee increases from February 2nd Above 12 years : 80 Euros 6 to 11 years: 40 Euros Children under 6 years: Free of charge
Note: In case applicant has given Biometrics for a Schengen country after 4th Nov 2015, then his Biometrics will be valid for next five years under Delhi Jurisdiction. However in case Embassy of Spain or BLS requires fresh Biometrics then applicant has to be present for the same. Incase travel agents submitting application on applicant behalf then an authorization letter, signed by applicant has to be submitted.
Our Spain Visa Application center in Chandigarh is moving to the following address effective 18th March 2019. Requesting you to kindly visit our new center for visa appointments accordingly. BLS International Services Ltd Cabin No 4, SCO 50-51, 3rd Floor Sector 34-A (Near Mukat Hospital) Chandigarh – 160 022 For further inquiries please contact our Helpline.
HDFC Bank ForexPlus Cards
Spain Tourist Visa From India With Requirements & Processing
Last Updated : 20-Oct-2023
Atlys in the news
Indian nationals planning to explore the beauty of Spain for tourism purposes require a Spain tourist visa.
You can start the Spain visa application process online.
Present your valid travel documents and passport in person as part of the application process.
Booking a Spanish Schengen visa appointment is a mandatory step.
Upon successful approval of your visa application, the visa will be affixed to your passport.
Spain Schengen visa appointment bookings may have a long waiting period. However, AtlysBlack offers expedited visa appointment services to help you expedite the process.
— Do Indians Require A Visa For Spain?
— Schengen visa cost
— Spanish Schengen visa processing time
— Visa Validity
Do Indians Require A Visa For Spain?
Yes , Indian citizens need a visa to travel to Spain from India. The Spain Schengen visa, which is a short-stay visa, is primarily designed for tourism, business meetings, conferences, and other short-term purposes. It does not grant the right to work or establish a business in Spain.
Suppose you intend to work or conduct business activities in Spain. In that case, you will typically need to apply for a specific work visa or business visa, depending on your employment or business intentions.
The Schengen Area is like a group of 27 European countries that decided not to check passports when people cross their borders. If you have a Schengen visa, it means you can move around easily in these countries, including Spain.
Unfortunately, the Spain visa for Indians can be difficult to apply for. In this guide, we take you through the entire Spain visa process from start to finish—so you can successfully get your Spain visa from India.
Spain Visa Requirements For Indian Citizens
To successfully apply for a visa to Spain from India, you must submit all the required documents. Here is a list of Spain visa requirements documents you need to submit :
A completed Spain Visa Application form
One passport photo of yourself on a white background. The photo must meet the Schengen visa requirements.
A valid passport with at least two blank pages. It must be valid for 3 months after the end of your trip and be issued no later than 10 years ago.
Schengen Travel Insurance/Medical Insurance provides a minimum coverage of EUR 30,000 and is valid for the entire stay. The insurance must cover the entire Schengen area and not just Spain. Also, travel insurance must cover all COVID-19-related health emergencies.
Proof of accommodation. This includes private accommodation, a rental agreement, hotel reservations, etc. Your accommodation has to cover the duration of the whole stay and all the Schengen countries you plan to visit other than Spain. If you have booked a packaged tour, attach a detailed travel itinerary.
Proof of financial funds. This includes a cover letter as well as a bank statement of the last 3 months, stamped and signed by your bank manager, a copy of the Income Tax Department Return + ITR V acknowledgement of the previous financial year, a salary slip, and a signed and stamped leave permission from your employer.
A return flight ticket that proves you plan to return to your home country.
A cover letter explaining the purpose of your trip, what you plan to do, and when you'll return home.
If your child travels with you, add the birth certificate when applying for the visa.
Document Requirements Depending On Employment Status
Here are the Spain visa requirements depending on your employment status.
For self-employed applicants:
Copy of business license in India.
Company income tax returns for the past 2 years.
Copy of the company's bank statement for the past 3 months, signed and stamped by a bank manager.
For business owners in India:
Certificate of registration of the company (Form B, rule 5(1) or Form ST3, rule 11).
For student applicants:
Copy of enrollment paper as proof of planned studies at the school/university.
Copy of No Objection Certificate from the respective school or university.
For employed applicants:
Proof of employment on official letterhead, stamped and dated, containing contact information (address, email, telephone number) and the countersigning officer's name, position, and signature.
The letter must state the name and position of the applicant, salary, years of employment, and approval of absence/position after leave.
For unemployed applicants:
Unemployment certificate and proof of income, if any.
For married applicants: employment certificate of spouse, a document of spouse's income, and marriage certificate.
Your passport or travel document must adhere to the following conditions:
It must remain valid for at least three months beyond your scheduled departure from the Schengen zone.
Ensure there are a minimum of two blank visa pages available.
The passport or travel document should have been issued within the last ten years.
Requirements for Visa Photos
Visa photo size : The photo dimensions should measure 35mm in width and 45mm in height.
Background : The background must be plain and of a pale grey or blue color, without any shadows or patterns.
Position : Ensure that the face is centered within the photo frame and evenly lit.
Expression : Maintain a neutral facial expression with your mouth closed. Avoid smiling, frowning, or raising your eyebrows.
Eyes : Keep your eyes open and level, positioned between 26mm and 30mm from the bottom of the photo.
Spain Visa Documents For Minors
The Spain visa requirements for a minor require you to submit the same documents as above, as well as the following documents:
A Spain visa application form signed by both parents (or legal guardians).
Birth certificate of the child.
Family court order (if applicable) in cases where only one parent has full custody of the child.
Certified copies of the ID or passport of both parents or legal guardians.
If the child is traveling alone - A notarized parental authorization is signed by both parents or legal guardians.
If traveling with stepchildren, a letter from their mother or father permitting them to travel with you.
How to Apply for a Spain Visa with Atlys?
If you're seeking a premium and hassle-free visa application experience, AtlysBlack is here to provide exceptional assistance.
AtlysBlack, an exclusive visa concierge service from Atlys, offers a streamlined visa appointment service to expedite your Spain visa application process.
Here's how it works:
Begin by filling out your information on the Atlys app.
Our expert team will promptly get in touch with you.
They will carefully review your travel plans, your intended accommodation in Europe, your background, employment details, and your passport information.
We will then secure the most suitable Spain visa appointment date for your convenience.
Our guides will meticulously review your documents to ensure you are well-prepared for your appointment.
Attend your Spain visa appointment with confidence and peace of mind.
Afterwards, we will patiently await the approval of your Spain visa application.
For a visa fee of ₹ 10,000, our experts guarantee to secure an appointment date within the next 7 to 15 calendar days. If we don't meet this commitment, you'll receive a refund, ensuring your satisfaction.
Steps To Apply For A Spain Tourist Visa For Indians Through Government Channels
You now know the complete list of documents for a visa to Spain from India. Follow these steps, and you'll soon have your Spain visa and be ready for a great trip to this beautiful country.
Step 1: Make A Spain Visa Appointment
The first step is to schedule a Spain visa appointment on the appointed VAC website . This is the most difficult part, as there are not a lot of visa appointment slots available. Booking an appointment for a Spain visa can take up to a year due to high demand and limited availability.
After checkout, you will receive an email with all the important appointment details for the Spain visa for Indians (location, date, and time). Then, all that is left is to wait for your appointment date.
To fast-track your Spain visa appointment, apply with AtlysBlack .
Step 2: Collect The Necessary Documents
Now start with collecting the required documents. The list is quite long, so it might take some time to get all the documents in order. The easiest way is to make a document checklist—this will help you keep track of the documents you have/need.
Collecting documents will take time. Do this early so you can leave enough time for unexpected delays.
Step 3: Complete The Spain Visa Application Form
Now download and start filling in the Spain Visa application form . Remember, all the information you provide must be correct and accurate.
A quick tip: Keep your passport close when filling out your visa application form. Always refer to your passport when entering your personal details.
Step 4: Attend Your Spain Visa Appointment
On the date of your appointment:
The immigration officer will check your documents.
Submit your biometrics information (your fingerprints).
You can find an in-depth guide to the Spain visa appointment .
Step 5: Wait For Your Spain Visa To Be Processed
After you submit your visa application, you'll need to wait for authorities to process your visa. Authorities will check that your application is accurate and correct. If they are satisfied, your visa will be processed and approved.
This usually takes 15 calendar days but can be delayed up to 60 days.
The BLS Spain visa tracking in India can be done online.
Step 6: Collect Your Spain Visa
Finally, you need to collect your passport , which has the Spain visa for Indians attached.
Once you have your passport, carefully check all the details of your Spain visa, including your name, passport number, dates of validity, and visa category. If you notice any errors, contact the Embassy/application center immediately to have them corrected.
Spain Visa Specifics - Important Information To Consider
What is the spain schengen visa.
The Spain visa for Indians, also known as the Spain tourist visa, allows you to enter Spain for tourism purposes. Such purposes include vacation, sightseeing, leisure, and so on.
Short business trips are also allowed under the Spain tourist visa from India, meaning you do not need a separate business visa. However, you can't work in the country. Acceptable business purposes include attending meetings, functions, meeting clients, etc.
If your trip to Spain does not include tourism or business, you must apply for another visa type.
Quick note: There are many different names for the Spain tourist visa from India. Some of these names include the Spain Schengen visa, a short-stay visa, a Spain tourism visa, Barcelona visa etc.
How Much Is The Spain Visa Fee For Indians?
You can expect to pay the following Spain visa fees from India for your Spain Schengen Visa:
For adults: ₹ 7157 | EUR 80
For children 6 - 11 years: ₹ 3578 | EUR 40
For children under 6 years: Free
Please note: The visa application centre will charge an additional service fee.
The fee in ₹ is based upon the current exchange rate in Oct 2023, prices can fluctuate.
What Is The Spain Visa Processing Time In India?
The Spain visa processing time in India is between 15 to 30 calendar days . Your visa processing time in Spain only starts after your visa appointment.
However, you can apply up to 6 months in advance. That being said, I strongly suggest you do not take a chance and apply for your visa as soon as you have a travel date.
How Long Can I Stay In Spain?
With a Spain tourist visa, you can stay in Spain for 90 days within 180 days . It is possible to extend your stay, but it's not recommended as you need specific reasons to extend your visa.
Can I Work On A Spain Tourist Visa?
No . You are not allowed to work in Spain with a tourist visa. If you are traveling to Spain for work, you must apply for a Spain work visa.
The tourist visa only allows tourism purposes like sightseeing, vacationing, etc.
How to Decide Where to Apply for a Schengen Visa?
Here's how you can figure out where to apply:
If you're going to just one Schengen country : Apply at the embassy or consulate of that country.
If you're visiting several Schengen countries for different lengths of time : Apply to the country where you'll be staying the longest.
If you're visiting several Schengen countries for the same amount of time : Apply at the embassy or consulate of the country you'll visit first.
What Can I Expect At The Airport?
When you arrive in Spain, you must present your passport and visa at the airport to the immigration officer. Officers will verify your passport and visa and may ask a few questions about your trip.
If immigration officers are satisfied, you will be allowed to enter Spain.
You should now clearly understand how to apply for a Spain visa from India. You can now confidently apply for your tourist visa to Spain.
Remember, if you're looking for the fastest way to apply for a tourist visa to Spain from India, use AtlysBlack .
We only provided accurate and trusted information sourced from government websites or reputable companies. The blog was written with the help of AI. You will find more relevant information about the Spanish tourist visa on the following websites:
REGULATION (EU) 2018/ 1806 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL
Spain Embassy in India
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Indian nationals need a visa to enter Spain. Depending on your purpose of visit, you can choose between a short-stay visa (single, double, and multiple entries), an airport transit visa, and a long-term visa (1 year, 3 years, and 5 years).
Apply For France Tourist Visa From India & Get Appointment
Don't know where to start with your France Visa application? Our ultimate guide has got you covered. Learn about the process, fees, and required documents.
How To Apply For A Uk Visa Tourist From India: Easy Guide
This post covers everything you need to know about getting a UK visa for Indians. It includes the application process, cost, and much more!
How To Book An Appointment For France Visa In India
Learn how to schedule and prepare for your France visa appointment with our expert guide. Get everything you need to know before you go.
Netherland Visa For Indians: Application Process 2023
Guide on Netherlands visa for Indians: requirements, fees, and FAQs. Get insights on the application process and requirements.
Schengen Visa from India - Simplified Application Process
Get your Schengen Visa from India hassle-free! Our guide covers the application process, the documents required, and tips for a successful visa application.
Fastest Way To Get A Schengen Visa From India With Top Tips
We know it is hard for Indians to get a Schengen Visa. However, in this post, you will find important information on the fastest way to get a Schengen Visa for Indians.
How Do I Get A Visa Appointment For Spain?
Make your Spain visa application process a breeze with our appointment guide. Follow our expert tips and secure your spot without any fuss.
Spain Visa Processing Time In India For Different Visa Types
This post covers everything you need to know about the Spain visa processing time in India. It covers the processing times for the main visas.
Myanmar Sticker Visa For Indians | Application & Fees
Discover all you need to know about Myanmar sticker visas for Indians. Learn about the application process, fees, and more. Embark on your journey to Myanmar!
How to Apply for a Dubai Tourist Visa from India
How to get a Dubai tourist visa for Indians in 2023. From visa price, requirements & application, this guide has everything to plan your Dubai trip today!
South Korea Visa for Indians: Requirements And Visa Fees
Planning to visit South Korea? Check out our guide for visa requirements and the application process for Indian citizens. Start your journey now!
Georgia Sticker Visa For Indians | Application Process & Fees
Discover the ease of the Georgia sticker visa: requirements, application process, and stay duration—your gateway to exploring Georgia hassle-free.
Apply For Denmark Tourist Visa From India With Requirements
In this post, you'll learn more about the Denmark Tourist Visa requirements, visa fees, and application process.
How To Book An Appointment For Switzerland Visa?
Learn how to book your Switzerland visa appointment from India efficiently with our comprehensive guide. Hassle-free application process explained!
How to apply for Spain Schengen visa from India
Most Indians who are planning to visit Spain will need a visa to do so. If you are looking to apply for a visa to Spain in India, you should strongly consider a Schengen visa, which will allow you to visit Spain as well as the rest of the 26 countries in the Schengen area. Indians who receive a Spanish Schengen visa will be able to spend up to 90 days in Spain. In addition, they will be able to travel outside of Spain throughout neighboring France and elsewhere in Europe. Today’s blog will help you figure out how to obtain a Spain Schengen visa from India. Learn the ins and outs of the Schengen Spain visa application process, including where to apply for your visa, how much it will cost, and for the answer to the question “how can Indians apply for a long-term visa to Spain,” among many others!
- The first step of the Spain visa application process for Indian applicants involves determining dates of travel. Indians who are applying for a Schengen visa should therefore try to plan ahead a bit, so that they receive a visa before they need to travel to Spain.
- While you do not have to know the exact dates of your Spanish trip, you should think about when you want to travel so that you’re not applying too late (keep in mind that you will need to submit your application no earlier than 15 weekdays before you intend to travel, and not more than three months before).
- When you apply for your Spain visa from India, you will need to select the “type” of Schengen visa that you need.
- The Schengen visa type you select should reflect your primary reason for making the trip. For example, if you are traveling to Spain purely for touristic reasons (such as to experience a culinary tour of the Basque region, go museum-hopping around Madrid, or visit the beaches of Barcelona) you should apply for a Schengen Tourist visa to Spain. Alternatively, if you are traveling because you have business in the country, you should apply for a Schengen Business visa to Spain.
- The entire list of available Schengen visa types is accessible here .
- After you select your visa “type” you will need to select your visa entry category. The visa entry category that you select will determine the number of times you can enter, exit, and re-enter Spain (and the Schengen area in general).
- If you are planning on entering Spain and remaining in the Schengen area until your visa expires, you may be satisfied with a single-entry Schengen visa to Spain. However, keep in mind that if you obtain this visa, you will not be able to re-enter Spain once you exit it (even if your visa has yet to expire when you seek to re-enter).
- If you want a bit more flexibility when it comes to traveling in and out of the Schengen area, you might consider applying for a double entry visa, as this will allow you to re-enter Spain one time if you leave it. For example, if you have a double-entry Spanish visa, you could theoretically fly into Madrid from New Delhi, spend a month in Spain, return to India, and then re-enter Spain one final time. In this scenario, if you leave Spain after your second entry, you will not be allowed back in—even if you still have time left on your visa.
- Finally, applicants who intend to travel back and forth between India and Spain throughout their Schengen visa validity period should pursue a multiple-entry Schengen visa, which will allow them to enter, exit, and re-enter the Schengen area as many times as they want (so long as there visa remains valid).
- Would-be travelers to the Schengen area who are wondering where to apply for the Spain visa in India should identify the nearest Spanish consulate, embassy, or visa application center responsible for processing Schengen visas—this is the entity they will apply through.
- Where to apply for the Schengen Spain visa in India depends on where you are located. Indians can typically apply through the Spanish Embassy in New Delhi or through centers located in major cities including Ahmedabad, Bangaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, or Mumbai.
- Indian passport.
- Passport photos (2).
- Schengen visa application form.
- Proof of accommodation (i.e. that you have a place to stay once you arrive in Spain).
- Proof of finances (i.e. that you have enough money to afford your trip and time in Spain).
- Proof of travel medical insurance.
- Proof of return (i.e. that you will leave the country when it is time for you to do so).
- Spain visa fees India applicants (80 EUR for most applicants).
- Biometric information (photos and fingerprints).
- In addition to the above documents, you will need to submit whichever supplemental documents correspond to the specific type of visa you are applying for. For example, if you are applying for a “Visiting Family and Friends” visa to Spain, you will have to supply an invitation letter from the person you are visiting in Spain.
- For a complete list of Spain visa requirements for India citizens and residents, click here .
- Please note that any documents you submit as part of your Schengen visa requirements will likely only be accepted if they are written in either Spanish or English (or another European language). Alternatively, you may submit documents in a different language, provided you submit them alongside official translations (into those two languages).
- For example, if you attempt to submit an invitation letter as part of your supplemental documents for a “Visiting Family and Friends” Schengen visa to Spain, and it is written in Hindi, you may have to include a translation of that letter into Spanish.
- For more information on the language requirements for Spanish Schengen visa applications from India, please contact us here .
- Access the universal Schengen form (which is also the Spain visa application form) here .
- Download, fill out, print out, and sign the above form, which you will submit (alongside the rest of your required documents and materials) at your Schengen visa appointment.
- You will have to make a Schengen visa appointment at the Spanish consulate, embassy, or visa application center that you are applying through in India. The appointment fulfills the requirement that you apply for your visa in person (a requirement that applies with few exceptions to all Indian visa applicants).
- Please note that Indians who are applying through the Spanish Embassy in New Delhi traditionally must make appointment a month in advance of traveling to Spain.
- Contact the specific entity you are applying through to find out if you need an appointment. For help with this, contact us here .
- When you apply for a visa to Spain in India, you will have to go in-person to a visa appointment at your application destination.
- At your appointment, you will formally submit your Spain visa application form, have your biometric information collected, and attend a brief interview.
- Additionally, those who have not already paid their Spain visa fees for Indian applicants will do so at this appointment. Certain applicants, including most Indian students, will be exempt from fees (or subject to reduced ones). For more information on what you will have to pay, click here .
- If you travel frequently between India and Spain, you may be able to avoid having to appear for an in-person interview if you have submitted your biometric information on a previous Schengen visa application (i.e. within the past five years of applying for your most recent Spanish visa). However, this is rare, as almost all Indians—regardless of the frequency of their Schengen travel—are asked to attend an in-person appointment at the embassy, consulate, or center they are applying through.
- Indian applicants can expect to receive their Schengen visa to Spain around two weeks after formally applying. Some applications, however, can take between 30-60 days to be processed.
- If you are rejected for a Spanish Schengen visa from India, you are entitled to appeal the decision. For a general overview of the Schengen visa appeal process, click here .
How can Indians apply for a long-term visa to Spain? For the answer to this question, and for general information about traveling to the Schengen area from India, contact us here .