- Terms & Conditions
HaNoi Muslim Tours
Halong Bay Cruise Muslim Tour 1 Day
- From: US$ 69 (Valid to Dec 31, 2024)
Hanoi - Halong - Tam Coc Muslim Tour 4 Days
- From: $258/ person (Valid to Dec 31, 2024)
- 4 Days 3 Nights
Hanoi - Trang An - Halong Muslim Tour 4 days
- From: USD231.00/person (Valid to Dec 31, 2024)
Hanoi - Trang An -Sapa Muslim Tour 4 Days
- From: USD270/person (Valid to Dec 31, 2024)
SaiGon Muslim Tours
Saigon City - Cu Chi - Mekong Muslim Tour 4 Days/ 3 Nights
- From: US$ 156 (Valid to Dec 30, 2024)
- 4 Days/ 3 Nights
Ho Chi Minh City and Mekong Delta Muslim tour 2 days
- From: US$185/ person (Valid to Dec 31, 2024)
Cu Chi Tunnel – Mekong Delta – My Tho – Ben Tre (lunch) 1 day
- From: US$ 79 (Valid to Dec 31, 2024) from 4 pax
Muslim Hochiminh City tour ½ Day (L)
- From: US$25/person (Valid to Dec 31, 2024)
Ho Chi Minh City and Shopping Muslim Tour 1 Day
Muslim Cu Chi Tunnel Tour 1/2 Day (L)
Dinner Cruise - Water Puppet - Cyclo Muslim Tour
Saigon - Cu Chi - Vung Tau Beach Muslim Tour 5D4N
- 5 Day/ 4 Nights
Dalat Muslim Tours
Nha Trang – Island – Vinpearl Land Muslim Tour 4 Days/ 3 Nights
Da Lat Muslim Tour 4 Days, 3 Nights
- From: US$324 (Valid to Dec 31, 2023)
Ho Chi Minh - Da Lat - Mui Ne Muslim Tour 4 Days, 3 Night
- 4 Days /3 Nights
Half Day Private Nha Trang City Muslim Tour
- From: US$82/ person ( Valid until Dec 31, 2024)
DaNang Muslim Tours
Danang - Hoi An - Bana Hills Muslim Tour 4 Days
- From: US$187/person
Bana Hills - Golden Bridge Muslim Tour 1 Day
- From: US$65/person
Hue City Muslim Tour Full Day
Danang - My Son - Hoi An Muslim tour 2D1N
- 2Days 1Night
Other Muslim Tours
School Charity Activities Muslim Tour 5D4N
- 5 Days/ 4 Nights
Saigon MICE Muslim Tour 4D3N
Hochiminh School Muslim Tour 4D3N
We highlight some of the best Indian, Halal and vegetarian friendly restaurants in Vietnam: Batavia Restaurant, Kampung Panda Da Lat, Srirembau Halal Restaurant Halong Bay...
Muslim Choice Hotel
We recommend some of our most Muslim friendly hotels in Vietnam: Cosiana Hotel, Golden Hotel Saigon, Silverland Central Hotel & Spa...
Muslim Travel Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh Vietnam Halal Trip: The Ultimate 3D2N Itinerary
Vietnam – ah…where do we start? It is a beautiful country with rich historical heritage, exquisite local foods, textile shopping heaven, and its strong coffee? It is to-die-for! So, whenever we have the chance to share the ultimate Muslim friendly Vietnam 3D2N itinerary, we get all excited. So, without further ado, let’s start our journey, starting from Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh!
A fun-filled and Muslim friendly Vietnam 3D2N itinerary for you to follow
Day 1 – arriving at the historical city of ho chi ming.
Let’s start this Muslim friendly Vietnam 3D2N itinerary by sharing the plan for your first day. As soon as you arrived in the largest city in Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh, take a bus (no. 152 if you are staying near Ben Thanh Market) or a taxi (ideally Vinasun Taxi) from the airport and head over to your chosen hotel.
There are many choices of accommodations that you can pick in this city. You can either book one of the many budget hotels near Ben Thanh Market so that it is easier for you to walk around in the city or pick high-end hotels like Park Hyatt Saigon and The Reverie Saigon for a taste of luxury.
For this Muslim friendly Vietnam 3D2N itinerary, we recommend:
- Blessing 1 Saigon Hotel – 48, Nguyen An Ninh, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
- Thanh Thu Hotel – 34, Nguyen An Ninh, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
- Silverland Central Hotel – 14-16, Le Lai Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
- Anpha Boutique Hotel – 202, Le Thanh Ton, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
The reasons? They are situated near Ben Thanh Market and other halal restaurants.
The vibrant city of Saigon – Source: Takasphoto.com
Start Enjoying Your Halal Holiday in Ho Chi Minh City
After checking in to your hotel in the afternoon, get ready to explore the vibrant city. First, head over to some of the beautiful historical buildings in town to absorb the true feel of the city.
Central Post Office – Source: Vietnam-guide.com
You can go to the famous Ho Chi Minh Central Post Office located in District 1. This 100 years old French building has become one of the most important attractions in town for many years. To relive the history of French colonial, you can send a postcard home from this post office.
Oh, do you know that it has been designed by Gustave Eiffel? Yeap, the same person who designed the majestic Eiffel Tower!
Visit Ben Thanh Market – Source: Max Ho on Flickr
Then, wander at the famous landmark in Ho Chi Minh – Ben Thanh Market. It is a local market that sells just about anything – food, clothes, textiles, accessories and much more!
Muslim friendly Vietnam 3D2N itinerary – Enjoy Halal Food in Saigon
If you are feeling hungry and would like to have the first taste of local delicacies, there are several halal food restaurants in Ho Chi Minh for you to try. Most of them are Malaysian/Singaporean/Indonesian restaurants as well as several stalls opened by the Muslim Vietnamese.
Halal restaurant in Ho Chi Minh – Source: Wanderlustdj.blogspot.com
- Samsudin Halal Restaurant – 445, Le Hong Phong Street, District 10
- D’Nyonya Saigon – 55, Dong Du Street, District 1
- Halal Amin – 40, Nguyen An Ninh, District 1
Pray at Saigon Central Masjid – Source: Sophiachu22.pixnet.net
For a prayer stop, there is Saigon Central Mosque located on Dong Du Street in District 1. It is a beautiful mosque that is very well maintained and architecturally breathtaking.
Reunification Palace in Ho Chi Minh – Source: Theguardian.com
If you are up for some historical lessons, you can visit the War Remnants Museum, Museum of Vietnamese History, and Reunification Palace. They are situated not far from each other. Here, you can find exhibitions and galleries that display the history of Vietnam Wars.
War Remnants Museum in Saigon – Source: Farahzulkifly.wordpress.com
Mr. & Mrs. Halal Traveling Tip: The museums open from 8 am to 5 pm every day. The ticket is 40,000 Vietnamese Dong for adults. They are very interesting and touching, so remember to take your time and savor each exhibit.
Get Close to the Locals At Night
At night, you can wander at the night market near Ben Thanh Market to shop for some clothes, shoes, wallets, and other leather goods. This is the best time to polish your bargaining skills!
Enjoy lively ambiance at a night market near Ben Thanh – Source: Washi88 on Flickr
You can also try some of the local street foods here. For an original taste of Vietnam’s famous pho (beef broth noodle soup), you can go to Kampung Pandan Restaurant.
Savor the taste of Bun bo hue – Source: Pinterest.com
For a bowl of hot bun bo hue (hot and spicy rice vermicelli noodle soup), you can try Pho Muslim – owned and cooked by the local Muslim Vietnamese.
Head back to your hotel and get ready for another adventure in the outskirt of Ho Chi Ming – we are going for a trip to Cu Chi Tunnel!
Day 2 – Complete Your Trip to Vietnam by Visiting The Remnants of Vietnam War’s Tunnels
Ready for day 2? Keep reading this Muslim friendly Vietnam 3D2N itinerary! In the morning, after having a breakfast at your hotel, get on a bus to go to Cu Chi Tunnels located about 70 kilometers up north from Ho Chi Minh city.
Mr. & Mrs. Halal Traveling Tip: Sign up to any Cu Chi Tunnel tour to fully learn about the history of the tunnels. You can also take Jeep Tours.
Here, the tour will bring you into the jungle and to the exact locations where the Vietnamese soldiers built one of the most extensive underground tunnels in the world – they are as long as 200 kilometers!
Cu Chi Tunnels – Source: Amusingplanet.com
You will also learn how the local soldiers managed to move around in the jungle without being spotted by the enemies and ultimately won the Vietnam War.
You will also be given a chance to enter the underground tunnel and crawl from one end to another – a great opportunity to know how it feels like to live underground for many long months during the war. Indeed, Vietnam is one of the best destinations in Southeast Asia for you if you’re into history!
Delicious Halal Street Food
This educational and memorable trip to Cu Chi will take your whole day. In the evening, you will head back to Ho Chi Minh city center. For dinner, there are tons of other Halal restaurants for you to try.
Halal pho noodle at Daun Restaurant – Source: Thedaun.com
- Saigon Green House Halal Restaurant – 52, Truong Dinh, District 1
- Halal @ Saigon – Quan 1, Ho Chi Minh
- The Daun Restaurant – 194, Le Thanh Ton Street, District 1
It’s time to go back to your hotel and have a good rest. Tomorrow is your last day in Ho Chi Minh.
Day 3 – Shopping Before Boarding the Flight
On the third day, why don’t you wake up early in the morning and have a walk in the city? You will find many roadside small stalls opened after the dawn, selling one of the must-try delicacies in Vietnam – a cup of ca phe soon !
The famous Vietnam coffee – Source: Lamsao.com
Vietnam is very famous for its strong, thick coffee. They are so deep in flavor you can turn into a coffee addict after a sip of it! This coffee has been introduced by the previous French colonizer.
Mingle with the locals through coffee – Source: Lonelyplanet.com
Even though there are many modern coffee shops for you try, nothing beat like the traditional sidewalk coffee stalls! Another perk of drinking a cup of morning coffee here is you can mingle with the locals of all ages.
Shop at Ben Thanh Market – Source: Elegancepalacehotel.com
In the afternoon, before checking out of your hotel, head over to Ben Thanh Market for the last time and shop away! You will find many things here. They are cheap and can make a good piece of souvenir for your loved ones.
So, there you go – the ultimate 3D2N itinerary for your trip to Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. Give it a go and see how the country changes your perspectives with its delicacy, history, and hospitality!
Do you think we miss any tourists hot spots in this Muslim friendly Vietnam 3D2N itinerary? If yes, please share with us in the comment box below!
Post a Comment cancel reply
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Muslim Travel Vietnam
- See all photos
MUSLIM TRAVEL VIETNAM (Ho Chi Minh City) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go
- Search for:
- Meet Our Team
- Our Services
Showing all 8 results
Ho Chi Minh City Muslim Package Holidays, Halal Tours & Islam Travel
Dazzled in the enthralling Pearl of East Asia, Ho Chi Minh City! Ho Chi Minh City, commonly known as Saigon, plays an essential role to the country’s future. Explore the most developed city in Vietnam, experience the splendid blend of cultures from the traditional to modern, east to the west. Enjoy your best time in Ho Chi Minh City where you can dine and shop and lots more! Viet Vision Holidays offers a wide range of Ho Chi Minh Muslim Package Holidays to meet your interests and requirements. Please contact us for itineraries or to tailor-make a Muslim tour in Ho Chi Minh City that exclusively for you.
Ho Chi Minh Muslim Package Holidays
3D/2N Ho Chi Minh – My Tho Muslim Private Package Tour
3D/2N Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi Muslim Private Package Tour
3D/2N Ho Chi Minh Muslim Private Package Tour
4D/3N Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi – My Tho Muslim Private Package
4D/3N Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi – Shopping Muslim Private Package
4D/3N Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi Muslim Private Package Tour
5D/4N Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi – My Tho – Vung Tau Muslim Private Package Tour
5D/4N Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi – My Tho Muslim Private Package
Username or email address *
Remember me Log in
Lost your password?
A Complete Guide To Muslim-Friendly Travel In Ho Chi Minh City
Table of Contents
- Exploring Muslim-friendly neighborhoods in Ho Chi Minh City
- Muslim-friendly activities in Ho Chi Minh City
- Halal dining options in Ho Chi Minh City
- Muslim-friendly shopping in Ho Chi Minh City
- Accommodation options for Muslim travelers in Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City's must-see mosques
- Cultural etiquette tips for Muslim visitors in Ho Chi Minh City
- Travel tips in Ho Chi Minh City
NEED A QUOTATION?
Customize your trip with our preferred in-market partners
Get in touch
Disclosure: We may receive affiliate commission, at no extra cost to you, if you decide to purchase a product or service via some of the links found on our website.
Welcome to the vibrant and bustling Ho Chi Minh City, a melting pot of cultures, flavors, and experiences that promises a memorable adventure for every traveler! As a Muslim explorer, you'll be delighted to know that this dynamic metropolis offers a wide array of Muslim-friendly activities and attractions to cater to your unique needs and preferences. From tantalizing halal food options to awe-inspiring mosques and cultural sites, Muslims can definitely travel to Vietnam, and especially Ho Chi Minh city, for a recommended vacation.
Exploring Muslim-friendly neighborhoods in Ho Chi Minh City
One of the best ways to experience Ho Chi Minh city's unique charm is by exploring its Muslim-friendly neighborhoods . District 1 , District 3, and District 5 are particularly known for their Muslim-friendly amenities and attractions . These districts are home to a large number of mosques , halal restaurants , and Islamic cultural centers, making them ideal destinations for Muslim travelers.
District 1, the city's central business district, is a must-visit for any traveler. It is home to many iconic landmarks such as the Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica , the Central Post Office, and the Independence Palace . As a Muslim traveler, you'll be pleased to know that there are several mosques and halal eateries in the area. Al Rahim Mosque, located on Nguyen An Ninh Street, is one of the most prominent mosques in the district, offering daily prayers and Islamic activities. A short walk from the mosque, it is very easy to find a variety of halal restaurants here, such as Halal Saigon, Jamilah Food & Coffee, and Hjh Basiroh restaurant, serving up delicious local and international dishes.
In District 3, you'll find a more local, laid-back atmosphere. This district is known for its beautiful French colonial architecture, tree-lined streets, and vibrant street food scene. Masjid Jamiul Anwar, a charming mosque tucked away in a quiet alley, is a haven for Muslim travelers looking for a place to pray and connect with the local Muslim community.
Finally, District 5, or Cholon, is the city's bustling Chinatown. It's a fascinating area to explore, with its vibrant markets, ancient temples, and narrow alleyways. Cholon Mosque, located on Nguyen Trai Street, is a beautiful example of Islamic architecture and a must-visit for Muslim travelers . In the vicinity, you'll find halal eateries such as Pho Muslim which offers delectable Halal pho at best prices.
Visit Agoda.com for more reviews and the best deals for hotels in Ho Chi Minh city
Top Muslim-friendly activities in Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City caters to a diverse range of interests and preferences, ensuring that there's something for everyone. There are also numerous activities for Muslim visitors , which cater to your unique needs and ensure that you have a memorable and enriching experience in this dynamic city.
A visit to the city's museums is a great way to gain insight into Vietnam's fascinating history and culture. The War Remnants Museum , the Ho Chi Minh City Museum, and the Museum of Vietnamese History are all excellent options for a culturally immersive experience. As a Muslim traveler, you can comfortably explore these museums, knowing that they are respectful of your cultural and religious beliefs. These museums provide a wealth of information on Vietnam's history, from the ancient kingdoms to the more recent Vietnam War.
For a more hands-on cultural experience, consider participating in a cooking class where you can learn to make traditional Vietnamese dishes with halal ingredients. Many cooking schools in Ho Chi Minh City offer halal-friendly cooking classes , such as Ho Chi Minh Cooking Class and Vietnamese Vegan Cooking Class . Not only will you master delicious Vietnamese recipes, but you'll also gain a deeper appreciation for the country's rich culinary heritage.
Another fantastic way to explore Ho Chi Minh City is by joining a guided city tour. Many tour companies offer Muslim-friendly tours that cater to your specific needs and interests. These tours typically can include visits to iconic landmarks, mosques, and halal eateries. By joining a Muslim-friendly tour, you'll have the opportunity to learn about the city's history and culture from a knowledgeable local guide, while also observing your religious practices. One tour company highly recommended by us is Jackfruit Adventure .
And if you don’t mind travelling out of the city a little, a visit to Mekong Delta or Cu Chi tunnels will give you a more immersive experience of Vietnamese history and culture, as well as an insight into the lifestyles of the locals.
Halal dining options in Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City's vibrant food scene is one of its main attractions. As a Muslim traveler, you'll be delighted to know that there are many halal dining options available in Ho Chi Minh City, ranging from local Vietnamese cuisine to international favorites. With an ever-growing Muslim-friendly food scene , you'll never run out of delicious options to try.
For a taste of authentic Vietnamese cuisine, head to Pho Muslim, located near Cholon Mosque. This popular eatery offers a halal version of Vietnam's national dish, pho, as well as other local favorites such as Bun Bo Hue, a rich, spicy noodle soup which originates from central Vietnam. Here, you'll find halal-certified ingredients and a welcoming atmosphere.
If you're craving international cuisine, there's no shortage of options in Ho Chi Minh City. Restaurant Halal Osmal is a popular choice for Malaysian and Indonesian dishes, while Baba's Kitchen serves up delicious Indian fare. For Middle Eastern cuisine, head to Halal Al Sham Restaurant or Romaro Halal Saigon, both of which offer an extensive menu of halal dishes, including kebabs, hummus, and falafel. No matter your culinary preferences, Ho Chi Minh City's diverse halal dining scene has something to satisfy every palate.
Muslim-friendly shopping in Ho Chi Minh City
Shopping is an integral part of any visit to Ho Chi Minh City, from bustling markets to modern shopping malls. Muslim travelers can rest assured that there are plenty of Muslim-friendly shopping options available throughout the city.
Ben Thanh Market, located in District 1, is a must-visit for any traveler. This lively market offers a wide array of goods, from clothing and souvenirs, to halal items and Muslim friendly snacks . Remember to haggle for the best prices, as bargaining is expected at this bustling market. As a Muslim shopper, you'll be pleased to also find many other shops in the vicinity selling halal food products, such as dried fruits, nuts, and spices.
For a more modern shopping experience, head to one of the city's numerous shopping malls. Saigon Square, Vincom Center, and Crescent Mall all offer a wide range of international and local brands, as well as halal dining options nearby. Some malls also have prayer rooms, providing a quiet and peaceful space for Muslim shoppers to observe their daily prayers.
Finally, when it comes to shopping for Islamic clothing, books, and other religious items, you'll find several specialty stores throughout the city. Saigon Islamic Shop, located near Al Rahim Mosque, is a popular choice for Muslim travelers seeking modest clothing, prayer mats, and Islamic literature. Nguyen An Ninh street near Ben Thanh market is an excellent choice for tailoring of baju kurung, and An Dong wholesale market offers the best selection for fabrics.
With so many Muslim-friendly shopping options, you're sure to find the perfect souvenirs and essentials during your stay in Ho Chi Minh City.
Accommodation options for Muslim travelers
When it comes to accommodation, Ho Chi Minh City offers a wide range of options to suit every budget and preference. For Muslim travelers, there are several hotels, guesthouses, and Airbnbs that cater specifically to your unique needs.
Many hotels in the city offer halal-friendly services, such as halal-certified restaurants, prayer mats, and prayer timetables. Some hotels even have on-site mosques, ensuring that you can easily observe your daily prayers during your stay. Me Gustas Central hotel and Alagon Western Hotel, located in District 1, are excellent examples of a Muslim-friendly hotel . They are all conveniently located near fantastic halal dining options, shopping streets for Muslims, and a welcoming atmosphere.
For a more budget-friendly option, consider staying at one of the many Muslim-friendly guesthouses and homestays throughout the city. These accommodations often provide a more intimate and personalized experience, allowing you to connect with other Muslim travelers as well.
Whether you choose a luxury hotel or a cozy homestay, you'll find plenty of Muslim-friendly accommodation options in Ho Chi Minh City to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
Visit Agoda.com for more reviews and the best deals for hotels in Ho Chi Minh city
Ho Chi Minh City's must-see mosques
No visit to Ho Chi Minh City would be complete without exploring its beautiful mosques . These architectural gems serve as important religious and cultural landmarks, offering a glimpse into the city's rich Islamic heritage. Here are a few must-see mosques to include in your itinerary:
- Al Rahim Mosque: Located in District 1, this mosque is one of the most prominent in the city. It was built in 1885 by the Malaysian-Indonesian Muslim community and has since been an important center for Islamic activities in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Masjid Jamiul Anwar: Tucked away in a quiet alley in District 3, this charming mosque offers a peaceful sanctuary for prayer and reflection. Its beautiful architecture, with its intricately carved wooden doors and colorful tiles, is a sight to behold.
- Cholon Mosque: This mosque, located in the heart of Chinatown, is a stunning example of Islamic architecture. Its unique design, featuring a blend of Islamic and Chinese elements, makes it a must-visit for any Muslim traveler. In addition, its proximity to several halal eateries and markets makes it a convenient stop during your exploration of District 5.
- Masjid Jamia Al-Musulman: Situated in District 1, this mosque is another important center for the Muslim community in Ho Chi Minh City. Its beautiful architecture and serene atmosphere make it a perfect place for prayer and contemplation.
Cultural etiquette tips for Muslim visitors
As a Muslim traveler, it's important to be aware of and respect local customs and traditions when visiting Ho Chi Minh City. By observing a few simple cultural etiquette tips, you can ensure that your visit is enjoyable and respectful of local norms.
First and foremost, dress modestly when visiting mosques or religious sites. Both men and women should wear clothing that covers their shoulders and knees, and women should also cover their hair with a hijab or headscarf. In general, it's a good idea to dress modestly throughout your stay in the city, as this demonstrates respect for local customs and beliefs.
When greeting local people, a simple nod or slight bow is appropriate. Avoid physical contact, especially with members of the opposite sex, as this may be considered disrespectful. It's also important to remember that public displays of affection are generally frowned upon in Vietnamese culture.
When visiting a local's home or entering a mosque, always remove your shoes before entering. This is a sign of respect and cleanliness. Finally, be mindful of local prayer times and try to plan your activities around them, as some businesses may close temporarily during these times.
By observing these cultural etiquette tips, you'll ensure that your visit to Ho Chi Minh City is respectful and enjoyable for both you and the local community.
Conclusion and final travel tips
Ho Chi Minh City is a vibrant and dynamic metropolis that offers a wealth of Muslim-friendly activities and attractions. From its fascinating history and culture to its diverse halal dining options and beautiful mosques, there's something for every Muslim traveler to enjoy. By exploring the city's Muslim-friendly neighborhoods, engaging in cultural activities, and respecting local customs, you can ensurethat your visit is both enjoyable and respectful. Here are a few final travel tips to help you make the most of your trip to Ho Chi Minh City:
- Plan your itinerary ahead of time to ensure that you can visit all of the attractions and activities that interest you.
- Learn a few basic Vietnamese phrases, as this can help you connect with locals and navigate the city more easily.
- Be aware of the weather conditions, as Ho Chi Minh City can be quite hot and humid, especially during the summer months.
- Always carry local currency with you, as many small businesses may not accept credit cards or foreign currency.
- Finally, don't be afraid to ask for recommendations or advice from locals or fellow travelers. Ho Chi Minh City is a friendly and welcoming city that is always eager to share its unique culture and heritage with visitors.
In conclusion, Ho Chi Minh City is a fascinating and diverse city that offers a wealth of Muslim-friendly activities and attractions . Whether you're interested in exploring its rich history and culture, sampling its delicious halal cuisine, or simply relaxing and enjoying the vibrant atmosphere, you're sure to find something to suit your interests and preferences. By following these tips and recommendations, you can ensure that your visit to Ho Chi Minh City is a memorable and enriching experience that you'll cherish for years to come.
You may wish to check out other articles related to Muslim travel in Vietnam
10 Halal Vietnamese Food That You Shouldn't Leave Vietnam Without Trying
Affordable Muslim Friendly Hotels In Ho Chi Minh Near Ben Thanh Market
6 Must Try Halal Restaurants (With Certification) In Ho Chi Minh Vietnam
7 Favourite Muslim-Friendly And Halal Snack Packs In Ho Chi Minh To Take Home
Write a comment
Yakubov ( Monday, 07 August 2023 23:13 )
Shukor ( Wednesday, 18 October 2023 00:00 )
Boleh guide kami utk ke ho Chi Minh? Utk shopping n leisure...ticket flight 26/10..
- Scroll to top
- Mai Chau Tours
- Hanoi Tours
- Ha Long Tours
- Ninh Binh Tours
- Da Nang Tours
- Hoi An Tours
- Nha Trang Tours
- Dalat Tours
- Phan Thiet - Mui Ne Tours
- Ho Chi Minh City Tours
- Vung Tau Tours
- Mekong Cruises
- Phu Quoc Tours
- Con Dao Tours
- Highlight tours in Vietnam
- Tours begin in the Northern Vietnam
- Tours begin in the Central Vietnam
- Tours begin in the Southern Vietnam
- Halong Cruises
- Mekong Delta Muslim Tours
- Vietnam Muslim Tours
- Hanoi Muslim Tours
- Danang Muslim Tours
- Hochiminh Muslim Tours
- Can Tho city
- Ho Chi Minh city
- My Tho City
- Vung Tau city
- Buon Me Thuot city
- Da Lat City
- Da Nang city
- Nha Trang city
- Quy Nhon city
- Ha long city
- Ha Noi city
- Multiple Countries
- Mekong Delta Tours
Day tour – Halal dinner cruise on Sai Gon River
- When the sun is behind to the horizon, the river looks like a nice picture by these restaurants floating which is filled by colored lights. It is an interested place for people meet friends for drinks or having dinner with family, and take a sightseeing along the bank river by cruise.
- Saigon Rive r is important to Ho Chi Minh City as it is the main water supply as well as the host of Saigon Port, which a total cargo volume load/outloaded of more than 35 million metric tons in 2006. Further more, tourist can access to the tourist keys by speed boat such as Cu Chi tunnels , Can Gio Mangrove Forest , Binh Quoi village , Mekong Delta through this river.
- At 19.00 , meeting our tour guide and driver at your hotel. Transfer to Nha Rong wharf for getting on cruise. Enjoying traditional music, traditional dance and many interested performances while having dinner.
- At 20.00 , cruising along the river bank for enjoy the city lights & panoramic views of Sai Gon city.
- At 21.00 , cruise returns the dock. Meeting your tour guide and driver.
- Transfer back to your hotel.
- End of your Halal dinner cruise on Sai Gon River
What is included in the tour rice
- Private transport for pick up and transfer as per program
- English speaking tour guide
- Halal foods for dinner
What is excluded in the tour rice
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program.
- If you wish to watch water puppet show at Golden Theater before having dinner on cruise. Kindly plus US$12 per person to the tour price. This additional fees is for water puppet show ticket.
- Full name *
- Email Address *
- Present nationality * Select your nationality Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Brazil Brunei Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Costa Rica Côte d'Ivoire Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic East Timor Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Fiji Finland France French Polynesia Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Greece Greenland Grenada Guam Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati North Korea South Korea Kosovo Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Mauritania Mauritius Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Norway Northern Mariana Islands Oman Pakistan Palau Palestine Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Romania Russia Rwanda Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia and Montenegro Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Sudan, South Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syria Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City Venezuela Vietnam Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe
- Expected departure date *
- No. of adults (>12) *
- No. of children (7 - 11) *
- No. of children (5 - 6) *
- No. of children (<5) *
- Do you need our visa service? No Yes
- Special request What additional plans or ideas do you have for your itinerary?
- Payment method Credit card Bank transfer Cash Traveler cheque Bank draft VCB ATM Others
tag: Evening tour in Ho Chi Minh city Halal dinner on Sai Gon cruise Halal food on Sai Gon river cruise Halal restaurant cruises on Sai Gon river
Previous post: Ho Chi Minh city and Cu Chi tunnels full day Muslim tour
Next post: Cai Be floating market smaller group tour
VIEW MORE: " Best Tours in Vietnam "
Mekong Delta Tour 2 days – Cai Rang floating market
- Tour route: Ho Chi Minh City - TP.My Tho - Ben Tre - Can Tho
- Start from: Ho Chi Minh City
- Description: Get on a boat ride through the fertile islands of The Upper Mekong river, Feel the rowing boat trips under the shadow of the water coconut trees
Ho Chi Minh city to Phnom Penh via Mekong Delta by cruise 4 days 3 nights
- Tour route: Ho Chi Minh city – Can Tho – Sa Dec – Cao Lanh – Tan Chau
Day tour – Phu Quoc Island to Ho Chi Minh city via Mekong Delta tour 2 days 1 night
- Tour route: Phu Quoc Island - Mekong Delta - Ho Chi Minh city
- Start from: Phu Quoc
Glory Legend Cruise
- Tour route: Ha Noi – Ha Long Bay
- Start from: Hanoi
- Description: “Believing that “4-star” has various shapes, Glory Legends has strived to perfect our luxury line for fresh experiences in Halong Bay, with an upgraded level of premium cruising services.
Sapa and market 3 days (bus transfer)
- Tour route: Ha Noi - Sapa - Cat Cat Village – Bac Ha market - Fansipan Mountain
Mekong Delta 1 day tour (My Tho – Ben Tre)
Mekong Delta and Cu Chi tunnels
Cu Chi tunnels half day tour
Can Gio Mangrove Forest and Monkey Island full day tour
Cu Chi tunnels half day tour by express boat from Ho Chi Minh city
Mekong Delta one day by express boat from Ho Chi Minh city
Mekong Delta (Cai Be – Vinh Long)
Ho Chi Minh city tour and Cu Chi tunnels
Ho Chi Minh city tour half day
Peony four stars cruise
Alisa luxury five stars cruise
Pelican Luxury Cruise
Perla Dawn Sails
Vietnam Travel Guides
Da Nang – Hoi An ancient town | Muslim tours
5 must-have items travellers should not miss to bring
Nha Trang: Fascinating destinations for tourists to visit (Part 3)
Nha Trang: Fascinating destinations for tourists (Part 2)
Nha Trang: Fascinating destinations for tourists to visit (Part 1)
Sony World Photography Awards 2017 best photos will take your breath away
Rong bridge can “breath fire and water” in Da Nang
Vietnam Tourism: Let’s enjoy some specialities! (Part 2)
Vietnam Tourism: Let’s enjoy some specialities! (Part 1)
4 amazing experiences in Phu Quoc that most people do not know about
WHY YOU CHOOSE US
- 1 Time saving
- 2 Cost effective
- 3 Flexibility
- 4 Negotiable
- 5 Fresh attitude and regularly updated
- Vietnam Travel guide
- Terms and Conditions
- Vietnam Daily Tours
- Cambodia Tours
- Myanmar Tours
- Thailand Tours
- Multiple Countries Tours
- Customized Tour
- Phan Thiet – Mui Ne Tours
- Registration for tour
- Chat by Zalo
- Chat by Whatsapp/span>
- Chat by Facebook
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser or activate Google Chrome Frame to improve your experience.
4D3N Ho Chi Minh
Welcome to Vietnam.
From SGD 590
Departure Dates -> Depends on your preferred date & preferred airline
- package details
- show on map
Day 1 | Singapore ✈ Ho Chi Minh (SGN) Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 4, approximately 2hours before departure to Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam . Upon arrival you will be greeted by our representative. Take a short orientation tour includes: the neo-Romanesque Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office, City Hall (Hotel De Ville), the old OPERA HOUSE (both may only be viewed from the outside) and Hard Rock Cafe. Perform your Solat at Al - Rahim Mosque . Dinner at local famous halal restaurant . Check in and vernight in Ho Chi Minh.
Day 2 | Ho Chi Minh City Cu Chi Tunnel After Breakfast, Visit Reunification Palace and War Remnant Museum. Lunch at local famous halal restaurant . Then proceed to Cu Chi Tunnel and perform your Solat at Al–Jamjlam Mosque . Shopping at Hong Anh or Mai collection shop (Tudung, Telekung, Jubah, Baju Kurung), Sai Gon Square and Ben Thanh Market . Dinner at local famous halal restaurant. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
Day 3 | Ho Chi Minh City My Tho / Mekong Delta
Drive to My Tho /Mekong Delta and take a boat trip along creeks for sightseeing. Enjoy Coconut Candy, Coconut Juice and Honey Tea. Lunch at local famous halal restaurant . On the way back to Ho Chi Minh, drop at Wholesales Danny & Tina Shop for Malaysia Traditional Costume: Tudung, Telekung, Jubah, Baju Kurung. Perform your Solat at Al-Jamjlam Mosque . Dinner at local famous halal restaurant . Shopping at Ben Thanh Market. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
Day 4 | Ho Chi Minh ✈ Singapore
After breakfast at hotel, free at leisure. Transfer to the airport to depart Singapore. Alhamdulillah (all praises to Allah), arrive back in Singapore. In shaa’ Allah (God willing) may our journey be a memorable and blessed one. Ameen Yarabbal A’lameen 7x !
- Round trip Economy ticket from Singapore (Include taxes)
- Accommodation (Double, Twin or Triple Sharing Room)
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private land transportation as per itinerary
- All entrance fees of sightseeing places
- Boat Tour as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private escorted tour with Professional English Your Language Speaking Guide
- Bottle of mineral water (2 bottles/pax/day)
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Compulsory Tips to guide & driver (35SGD /pax /trip)
- Personal expenses & Insurance
- Drinks (expect the drinks served with breakfast)
- Visa fee if any
- Optional Tours
- All sightseeing tours that is not in the program.
- Portage at Airport , Hotel
- Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs, telephone calls, laundry, etc
- Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice.
- If a place of visit is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative.
(Click here to Download)
- SAMPLE 04 Days Ho Chi Minh - Shopping - 13 Sep - 16 Sep 2019'
Tell us your holiday needs
You’re interested in.
- Customization Requests Kindly include preferred date of departure and no of Adult,Child (child age at the time of departure should be below 12yr)
- Tour Package
- Enquiry * Kindly include preferred date of departure and no of Adult,child (child age at the time of departure should be below 12 year)
HALAL TOURISM VIETNAM
حلال السياحة فيتنام
SOUTH VIETNAM TOURS
Ho Chi Minh – Mekong 3 Days 2 Nights
Ho Chi Minh – Da Lat – Mui Ne 4 Days 3 Nights
Ho Chi Minh – Mekong – Cu Chi Tunnel 4 Days 3 Nights
Ho Chi Minh – Da Lat – Mui Ne – Mekong 5 Days 4 Nights
Ho Chi Minh – Da Lat – Nha Trang – Mui Ne 5 Days 4 Nights
Nha Trang – Da Lat – Mui Ne – Ho Chi Minh 5 Days 4 Nights
© 2020 Copyright by Halal Tourism. All rights reserved
Save articles to your bucket list and start planning.
Join the community.
Sign up to access your saved articles across all your devices.
Create your account
Password should contain atleast 8 characters with combination of alphanumeric, special characters and one uppercase letter.
Multi Factor Authentication
IF you have need multi face Authentication?
key generated for 2FA. Please verify through QR scan
key generated for 2FA. Please check your mail to get key and manually enter in on Google authenticator app and verify the token
Enter your email and we'll send you a link to reset your password
Enter your new password to reset your password.
- Travel Guide
- Southeast Asia
First-Timer’s Guide To Vietnam: The 7D6N Muslim-Friendly Itinerary You've Been Waiting For
Luqman Hakim • Jun 15, 2023
If you are looking for an all-in-one holiday, how about taking a trip to a country with beautiful nature sites, cultural heritage spots and delicious, authentic cuisine? Home to an easily mispronounced dish, pho , Vietnam is a country every Muslim traveller should visit at least once in their lifetime!
Vietnam has a great balance of natural and historical sites, most of which revolves around its deep history.
Credit: bvi4092 on Flickr
The authentic Vietnamese cuisine is one to savour with refreshing and mouth-watering dishes. The heavy use of spices and fresh herbs in every Vietnamese dish gives every traveller a unique gastronomical adventure of a lifetime. And we'll give you tips on finding the best halal food!
Travelling to Vietnam
If this is your first Vietnam trip, you will want to know where you can fly to from Vietnam! There are three main international airports in Vietnam - Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City in the south, Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi in the north and Da Nang International Airport in central Vietnam.
Getting around in Vietnam
To help you get around in Vietnam, we recommend these public transportation options:
- Xe Om (motorbike taxi) is the most convenient transportation option and prices start from 20,000VND.
- Metered Taxis are found in major cities such as Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City and cost approximately 15,000VND per kilometre.
Credit: David McKelvey on Flickr
- City buses can get you to your destination but do get yourself a bus map for reference.
- Private Hire Cars (Uber/Grab) can get you from point A to B using their respective mobile applications.
So, now that you've got all the essentials you need for your Vietnam trip, let's get right down to it ?
Day 1: Hanoi
Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam, is a modern city filled with heritage sites. A city full of ancient monuments, temples and colonial architecture, Hanoi is a great city to kickstart your trip.
#HHWT Tip: As Hanoi's airport is located on the outskirts of the city, it'll take around 1.5-2 hours to get to the city centre. So, do plan your route wisely!
Accommodation in Hanoi
If you're racking your brains on where to stay in Hanoi, we recommend booking hotels in or around the Hanoi Old Quarter for ease of travel to the different tourist attractions and heritage sites in Hanoi. Check out some of these hotels in the Old Quarter: Hanoi Emerald Waters Hotel Trendy , La Beaute De Hanoi Hotel , Hanoi Imperial Hotel and Cosiana Hotel . Not to mention that the Old Quarter also has many good halal eateries!
Learn about Vietnam's history at Quan Thanh
What is a great way to kick off your trip to Vietnam? Learning the history of Vietnam of course! Pay a trip to the Imperial Citadel of Thang Long located in Quan Thanh and capture great photos of this UNESCO World Heritage site.
Credit: @katiebordner on Flickr
Just a stone’s throw away is the final resting place of Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam’s most iconic leader. The Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is also the most visited attraction in Hanoi.
Credit: Jorge Láscar on Flickr
End off your day with a trip to Dong Xuan Market. Find reasonably priced fresh produce, souvenirs, accessories and even electronics in Hanoi’s largest indoor market.
Credit: Eddie Gustavsson on Flickr
Feeling hungry? Grab a bite at d’Lions restaurant at Cosiana Hotel (as mentioned earlier in this article), just a short walk from Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum. The restaurant offers Halal Singaporean and Malaysian dishes with a touch of Vietnamese brilliance.
Credit: d’Lions Restaurant on Facebook
If you're craving for some Indian food, then you may consider heading to Namaste Hanoi . This Indian restaurant, located few blocks away from Cosiana Hotel, serves delicious Halal Indian cuisine.
Credit: Namaste Hanoi on Facebook
And if you're looking for a place to pray, head over to the only mosque in Hanoi, Al-Noor Mosque which is located around the corner from Dong Xuan Market.
C redit: Richard Mortel on Flickr
Day 2: Day Trip to Ha Long
Begin your day early with a full-day trip to Ha Long Bay. It is a 4-hour drive from Hanoi’s city centre. Alternatively, you may wish to hop on a tour bus via a travel agency to Ha Long Bay.
Credit: Annie Nguyen on Facebook
Declared a World Heritage site in 1994, Ha Long Bay is a tourist hotspot especially for nature lovers. There are many things to do while you are there, namely scuba-diving and rock-climbing. If you are not an adrenaline junkie, you may opt to just simply relax and enjoy the beauty of the limestone rock formations and the pristine ocean on a cruise ship.
Credit: xiquinhosilva on Flickr
Returning to Hanoi after a long day out, end your day with a delicious, Halal-certified Indian dinner at Nan N Kabab located along Xuan Dieu Street.
Credit: Nan N Kabab on Facebook
Day 3: Embracing Vietnamese Arts
Start your day in Trang Tien and be amazed by the amazing historical architecture of the Hanoi Opera House. Built by the French in the early 1900s, the stunning architecture of the Opera House is one for the cameras ?
Credit: Adam Jones on Flickr
As you walk up north from the Hanoi Opera House, experience tranquillity as you walk past the beautiful Hoan Kiem Lake with the temple of Ngoc Son located north of the lake. The lake, which centres around legendary stories of Vietnam’s deep history, is a sight to behold. Return here at night to experience the true beauty of Hoan Kiem Lake.
Explore Hanoi’s Central Business District as you wander around Hanoi Old Quarter. It is here where you will find Vietnam’s infamous (and terrifying) railway street.
Catch a Water Puppet Show at the Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre located in the Old Quarter. Water puppetry is a representation of Vietnam’s traditional theatre arts and catching a water puppet show is a must especially for a first-time traveller to Vietnam!
Credit: KyuJong Park on Flickr
End off your day with a hearty Indian dinner at Little India Restaurant located a stone’s throw away from Hoan Kiem Lake. Despite being well-known by reviewers for its authentic Indian cuisine, Little India Restaurant also offers Malaysian and Chinese cuisines. The restaurant offers vegetarian options and Halal meat dishes.
C redit: @i_am_deok on Instagram
Day 4: Ho Chi Minh City
After an awesome 3-day journey around Hanoi, we head down south to another bustling metropolis, Ho Chi Minh City, also known as Saigon.
Take a 2-hour domestic flight from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh city or if you are on the adventurous side, a 31-hour train ride on the Vietnam Railway towards Saigon Railway Station. Both the airport and train station is located in Ho Chi Minh's city centre!
Accommodation in Ho Chi Minh City
We recommend staying in the Ben Thanh vicinity, as you will be surrounded by Halal restaurants namely, Saigon Green House, The Daun Restaurant and Halal@Saigon. Tourist attractions and heritage sites are also easily accessible if you are travelling from Ben Thanh. Hotels you might want to consider are Alagon Saigon Hotel and Spa , Blue Diamond Hotel and Silverland Central Hotel .
Travel Back in Time in Ben Thanh
Begin your journey around Ho Chi Minh City with a trip to Ho Chi Minh City Museum (HCMC Museum) in Ben Thanh to learn the history of this heritage-filled city. Built in 1885, the architecture of HCMC Museum tells the story of Vietnam’s history.
Credit: -JvL- on Flickr
For lunch, grab an appetising meal at The Daun Restaurant , a restaurant specialising in Halal Vietnamese cuisine. After lunch, make your way towards Vo Van Tan Road.
Credit: @itsdadanial on Instagram
Vo Van Tan Road is where you can find the War Remnants Museum, a museum built in tribute to the Vietnam War. Learn about the war between the US and Vietnam, and walk through exhibitions of photographs taken and equipment used during the war.
Credit: @briankotaro on Instagram
When you're done learning all about the war, head back to Ben Thanh (where the HCMC Museum is) and start your shopping spree at Ben Thanh Street Food Market.
Credit: @antalgique74 on Instagram
Ben Thanh Market is street food haven as food vendors set up their kiosks every night. Unfortunately there are no known halal-certified food kiosks in Ben Thanh Market. However, you can always grab sweet treats but do check with the vendors first before purchasing. Disclaimer: Do be very careful as many street snacks in Vietnam (especially those fried) are cooked and/or prepared with lard or alcohol, so eat at your discretion!
Day 5: Cu Chi Tunnels
Start your day early as you head to Cu Chi Tunnels with a tour bus. Walk in the shoes of a Vietnamese soldier back in 1948 as you go through this section of a war museum in Ho Chi Minh.
Credit: Chris Sammis on Flickr
#HHWT Tip: Bismillah Tours and Travel provides Muslim-friendly tour services in Vietnam including tours to and around Cu Chi Tunnels. The site of the underground tunnels, which played a vital role in Vietnam’s long history, is now a tourist attraction. Do be warned though, this is not exactly for the claustrophobic but it's an experience unlike any other!
After going through the Cu Chi Tunnels (which may take approximately 4-5 hours), head back to Ho Chi Minh City and over to Dong Khoi. Immerse yourself in the beauty of Dong Khoi’s colonial architecture ☺️
Credit: Soreen D on Flickr
Located in the vicinity of Dong Khoi is also Saigon Central Mosque, one of the 12 mosques in Ho Chi Minh City. You might want to perform your prayers before heading for a meal at one of the many Halal restaurants located in the vicinity of the mosque.
Credit: Marie on Flickr
Have a delicious Vietnamese meal opposite the mosque at Halal@Saigon . The restaurant serves authentic Halal-certified Vietnamese cuisine and you'll definitely keep your tummy satisfied ?
Credit: Halal@Saigon on Facebook
Day 6: Day Trip to Mekong
Begin your day early as you head over to Mekong River Delta via tour bus. Tour agencies in Ho Chi Minh City provide one-day tour services to and around Mekong.
Vietnam’s source of agricultural income, the Mekong River Delta is filled with paddy fields and swamplands. Take a ride on a boat down the Mekong River to have an experience like no other as you pass by farmers and vendors selling their catch or harvest along the river banks or on their boats.
Once you're done with the tour, returning to Ho Chi Minh City and head over to Thanh Duong Jamiul Islamiyah mosque for your evening prayers. After your prayers, head over to Muslim-owned Pho Muslim opposite the mosque for a bowl of refreshing Bun Bo Hue. Interesting thing to note though, they are only open in the morning (6am – 1pm) and in the evening (4pm – 10pm).
Credit: @alizafdamha on Instagram
The restaurant serves Pho in the morning and Bun Bo Hue in the evening. Both of them are beef and soup-based dishes.
Day 7: Last Minute Shopping at Binh Tay
Start your day with an amazing brunch at Saigon Green House, located in the Ben Thanh vicinity. Saigon Green House is a Halal-certified restaurant which serves fusion Vietnamese-Malaysian cuisine.
Credit: @zulhelmiag on Instagram
After brunch, hop on a bus from Ben Thanh to Cholon, Vietnam’s Chinatown. Located in the heart of Cholon is Binh Tay Market. Find anything and everything in this “old-school” style market.
Find everything from snacks to groceries, shoes and clothes at really affordable prices. What a way to end your trip, spending your last few Vietnamese Dong on snacks and souvenirs at Binh Tay Market ?
So what are you waiting for? Start planning your Vietnam adventure now and experience a cultural diversity like no other. Learn the history, taste the yummy halal food and enjoy a an amazing experience in this beautiful country.
Save to Bucket List
Do you want to open this link in the HalalTrip Mobile App?
- Algerian Dinar
- Argentine Peso
- Australian Dollar
- Azerbaijani New Manats
- Bahraini Dinar
- Bangladeshi Taka
- Brazilian Real
- British Pound
- Bulgarian Lev
- Canadian Dollar
- CFA Franc BCEAO
- Chilean Peso
- Chinese Yuan
- Colombian Peso
- Czech Koruna
- Danish Krone
- Egyptian Pound
- Fijian Dollar
- Georgian Lari
- Hong Kong Dollar
- Hungarian Forint
- Indian Rupee
- Indonesian Rupiah
- Israeli Shekel
- Japanese Yen
- Jordanian Dinar
- Kazakhstani Tenge
- Kuwaiti Dinar
- Mexican Peso
- Moldovan Leu
- Moroccan Dirham
- Myanma Kyat
- Namibian Dollar
- New Zealand Dollar
- Norwegian Krone
- Omani Riyal
- Pakistani Rupee
- Philippines Peso
- Polish Zloty
- Qatari Riyal
- Romanian New Leu
- Russian Rouble
- Saudi Arabian Riyal
- Singapore Dollar
- South African Rand
- Sri Lankan Rupee
- Swedish Krona
- Swiss Franc
- Taiwan Dollar
- Tunisian Dinar
- Turkey Lira
- U.S. Dollar
- Ukaraine Hryvnia
- Venezuelan Bolivar
- Vietnam Dong
- Halal Restaurants Near Me
- Halal Dishes Near Me
- Mosque Near Me
- Airports Near Me
- Attractions Near Me
- Home Based Businesses Near Me
- Where to Travel in 2023
- Halal Travel Blog
- Halal Travel Podcast
- City Guides
- Featured Destinations
- Destination Marketing
- Halal Travel Guides
- Travel Videos
- Explore Uzbekistan
- Explore Brunei
- Explore Indonesia
- Mastercard Benefits Program
- Halal Holiday Packages
- Halal Friendly Hotels & Serviced Apartments
- Cruise Ship
- Qibla Direction
- Prayer times for flights
- Local Prayer Times
- Travel Etiquettes
- Foodie Awards
- Halal Travel Mobile App
- Ramadan 2023
- Productive Muslim Retreat
- HalalTrip 40
- Advertise With Us
3 Nights in Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- Halal Facilities
- Booking Conditions
Looking for a budget Muslim-friendly holiday destination in Asia? Look no further than Vietnam! If you wish to travel ab road to a location that offers the most relaxing as well as thrilling vacation, you might want to consider evaluating why travel to Vietnam with these packages. There are so many reasons t o why is Vietnam a popular Muslim-friendly travel destination and HalalTrip guarantees that you will not be disappointed by the many wondrous surprises the country has in store for those who arrive longing for a memorable holiday experience.
Day 1 : Day 1 : Arrive in Ho Chi Minh
Arrive at Tan Son Nhat International airport, meet the tour guide and transfer to the hotel. Check in at hotel and free at leisure. 18:30: transfer to Halal restaurant for dinner, after dinner transfer back to the hotel and free time to explore the city by night. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : Day 2 : Mekong Delta Tour
Breakfast at the hotel. Begin the day with a transfer to Mekong Delta (My Tho City). You will be taking a boat trip along Mekong river. The days visiting/sightseeing places will be: coconut candy workshop, rowing boat in a small canal, bee farm, handicraft workshop to enjoy some honey-tea and see how people make things from coconut wood. Taking horse-carts along the the country road to visit fruit orchards, enjoy seasonal tropical fruits and listen to traditional music by local inhabitants.
Lunch at a Halal restaurant. Transfer back to the hotel in Ho Chi Minh city. Then free at leisure in the evening, transfer to Halal restaurant for dinner. After dinner transfer back to the hotel and free time to explore the city by night. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 : Day 3 : Ho Chin Minh City Tour
Breakfast at the hotel, we will visit the War Remnant Museum, Hardrock Cafe, street book, Post Office, City Hall, Mosque and a stop at a Halal restaurant for lunch. In the afternoon, we will go to the cheapest wholesale shopping places where they are selling products for Muslims, such as Linda, Mai’s Collection, Daina collection, Kipling Bag, shoe shop, Kilang tudung nelofar, bokitta, baju kurung, kain, telekung and jubah, Also visit to the Town and Russian market.
In the night dinner at a Halal restaurant. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 4 : Day 4 : Transfer to the Airport
Breakfast at the hotel and free at leisure until we transfer you to the airport (hotel check out time at 12:00).
Tour Inclusions :
- 3 nights in hotel at Ben Thanh market area with daily breakfast based on twin/double sharing
- All meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
- 1 bottle of mineral water per person per day
- Private or sharing A/ C transportation
Tour Exclusions :
- International or Domestic Flights
- Visa and Travel Insurance
- Expenses of personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities of any kind
- Any other sightseeing not mentioned in the itinerary
Map View Dynamic Map
- Packages are fixed and cannot be customized
- Pricing for packages are as mentioned and are not negotiable
- All payments made would be in SGD, other currencies mentioned are only indicative and not final
- Prices do not include, visa fees, insurance, airport taxes, gratuities, personal expenses or any other expenses not mentioned in the package inclusions
- Full payment is needed in order to confirm the booking
- Alternate Hotels will be offered in case the original Hotel (included in the package) is not available
- If a place of visit is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative
- The sequence of itinerary is subject to change without prior notice
- Due to local or religious festivals unforeseen circumstances and weather conditions, the sequence of itinerary may need to be changed or alternative sites substituted at short notice
- Passengers have to ensure that they hold a valid visa to enter their destination country
- The minimum number of Adults needed for the package is mentioned under "number of adults"
- Timings of tours and meals are subject to last minute changes and customers would be updated during the tour
- Package inclusions are as mentioned in the Itinerary
- Details of local points of contact will be shared with the booking vouchers
- Payment confirmation will be sent at the time of booking
- Confirmed booking vouchers will be shared within 7 business working days from date of payment
- Packages available “On Request” require 3 business working days to have confirmed availability
1. What are Halal holidays / Muslim Friendly holidays?
2. what are muslim friendly tour/holiday packages or halal friendly tour/holiday packages, 3. what are muslim tour/holiday packages or halal tour/holiday packages, 4. islamic holiday/tour packages.